Taylor Marie Hill

Discussion in 'Models' started by Moon, Jan 13, 2013.

1. proseccoprincess

proseccoprincess Grand Dame

If she’s working the girl-next-door, commercial, teen role model angle, then this is the best thing for her to be doing imo.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. ravendoan02

ravendoan02 Super Star

She actually looks pretty good in this

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  3. stargirl

stargirl Grand Dame

I was preparing myself to click disagree but having watched the video I’m actually quite impressed. At certain angles she actually looked skinny (although we know damn well she isn’t so it kinda cancelled out). I’m pretty amazed at how muscular she is though, she essentially transcended the VS level of toned and has gone into bodybuilder territory. Never gonna be thinspo/fitspo for me though.

Regardless, the commitment models put into the VSFS astounds me, they talk about it like they’re going to war when in reality, it just ends up being lacklustre and a source of complaint. I understand it’s probably pretty frightening to walk down a globally viewed runway in very little clothing, but she addresses it as her building up immense emotional and physical strength, that she wonders if she will be able to handle it etc. I can’t imagine it’s that intense.

Either way: impressed at her strength and commitment, forever trying to mentally block out the images of her at her skinniest though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Olgiata

Olgiata Super Star

I think she seems so genuine and natural in this video, nothing to do with the embellished way that some other models will feature their 'fitness journey', with a squeaky voice and bubbly, over-enthusiastic tone.
    She talks like I would talk in real life to a friend, in a calm and authentic manner, I find it quite refreshing to see.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. NewYorkSkinny

NewYorkSkinny Community Duchess

Wow this definitely showed how unglamorous working out is. The sweat, the ugly moans, the faces you make. @Olgiata you’re so right. I knew she was chill but this just made me love her even more. She really just doesn’t care about being super perfect and I LOVE that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. pradaprincess

pradaprincess Rookie

I totally agree with you and it's amazing how there are some scenes of the video where she looks great, versus how she actually looked during the show. The difference is so big.

7. moins

moins Grand Dame

That must be an exaggeration

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. stargirl

stargirl Grand Dame

It was lol I’m not that stupid

9. skinnylegend

skinnylegend VIP - Model
    VIP

74073A86-5E25-4928-B59A-3E5253182B46.jpeg Is it just me or has anyone else seemed to notice that Taylor appears very average all year or even a bit thick/curvy and then whips her ass into shape for the show. Honestly kinda iconic the way she does it so quickly-and that video of her seems very authentic and genuine which is nice to see compared to a lot of the other girls’ workout challenges/videos. (Ps this photo is from June)

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. NewYorkSkinny

45A982DE-CFF5-46A0-862C-CBF1575B0D3C.jpeg

She looks pretty good. Maybe it’s just the angle but I was so happy to see. :luvluv:
    Vs this mess:
    B523952C-5026-4503-AE9B-0EB967949768.jpeg DEF4859D-B7AD-4622-9B5E-7A34EE27854D.jpeg

11. skinnylegend

skinnylegend VIP - Model
    VIP

... Stop I feel my stomach turning. I know this isn’t Barbara Palvin’s thread but I actually can’t stand that VS is supporting her body type. The amount of sweat, determination, and tears it takes to walk the show and she eats a burger the night before and then gets shake shack hand delivered by Dylan on the pink carpet right after the show

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. stargirl

stargirl Grand Dame

If I could react with love on Taylor’s pic and gross on Barbara’s I would.. but since I can’t I’ll just sit here feeling very conflicted and slightly nauseous. The wave of discomfort I feel looking at Barbara’s midsection never lessens with time or repetition :run:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Olgiata

Olgiata Super Star

She doesn't look bad, granted, but I wouldn't say SG good. A step in the right direction I suppose, but I doubt she'll get thinner than that (unfortunately).

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. NewYorkSkinny

Regardless she looks so much happier in a way and maybe she’s realizing how much better she feels and will go down lower.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. IcedAmericano

IcedAmericano Grand Dame

B9ED6907-42D2-4A82-BF55-DB3588A0AC55.jpeg
    B57F9C84-D0D1-4DDE-AC0A-6AA486AB556E.jpeg

:meh:

• Sad Sad x 5
    • Gross Gross x 2
  16. clairefhjao

clairefhjao Grand Dame

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. luciole

luciole Super Star

Y’all really thought she’d come out of the holiday season looking reasonably good? :meh:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Olgiata

Olgiata Super Star

Was half-tempted to post in the reverse thinspo thread?

IMG_9199.jpg

• WTF WTF x 4
    • Gross Gross x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  19. stargirl

stargirl Grand Dame

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Aussiee

Aussiee Rookie

damn her face looks so puffy here