• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Taylor Marie Hill

dietcokediet

Super Star
Reaction score
It doesn't say unique to me, it just says laziness to me. I love nice big and thick eyebrows but I def think it should be cleaned up in between. I dunno, maybe the agency and/or designer both think it looks better left untouched?
Yeah it doesn't seem unique to me either. But "full eyebrows"-unique is not "new and different" anymore. So maybe they are taking it a step further?

seafolly

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I think she's been looking a bit skinnier, but still not HF. I think her look is just more commercial anyway

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
but yeah, i'm really sad about vs, because she looked so much more elegant and has gotten pretty thin

sore

Super Star
Reaction score
I had to stop watching the video, I think she's beautiful, but she sounds incredibly dumb.
(And I HATE (her) upspeak, especially because as someone whose second language is English I caught myself doing this upspeak thing as well, just because I tend to mimic native speakers and so many of them do this.)

Sakura

Rising Star
Reaction score
I had to stop watching the video, I think she's beautiful, but she sounds incredibly dumb.
(And I HATE (her) upspeak, especially because as someone whose second language is English I caught myself doing this upspeak thing as well, just because I tend to mimic native speakers and so many of them do this.)
Yeah but her body though (at 1:05)