Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone needs to come out with a new iconic lingerie line and cast all skinny models. the way it should be. bring the old times back please. i am now begging. being a vs model is no longer special. might as well be casted by aerie :rolleyes:

When wearing all black still can't hide the fact that your body is glaringly plebeian...Still, I'm echoing everyone's sentiments: her face can get away with murder.
She murdered her thighs. Smothered them. No face can make me forget that. :cry:

/RIP
tumblr_newu5cwaqo1r4668co4_250-jpg.5710

Lets play the guess her real stats game!
Ummm SGF policy is to go by agency-published stats so obviously she's 30-22-34 :rolleyes: Maybe try reading the rules???:mclap::mclap::mclap:

Jk. Assuming she's 5'9 (I found everything from 5'8-5'10.5 online so I'm just using 5'9 bc it's my own height), 135 lbs, 26 waist and 36.5/37 hips.

View attachment 57106
She just posted the bikini picture to her instagram... I mean I obviously knew she was big but I wasn’t expecting that. She never had the smallest hips or thighs, but there’s a huge difference from how she used to look... I mean literally HUGE! :seeya:

View attachment 57106
She just posted the bikini picture to her instagram... I mean I obviously knew she was big but I wasn’t expecting that. She never had the smallest hips or thighs, but there’s a huge difference from how she used to look... I mean literally HUGE! :seeya:
she’s the best reverse thinspo/motivation for me because i know if i gain, the weight goes to my thighs, and i’d rather skip dessert than look like that.
so i guess what i’m trying to say is... thanks, taylor?

she’s the best reverse thinspo/motivation for me because i know if i gain, the weight goes to my thighs, and i’d rather skip dessert than look like that.
so i guess what i’m trying to say is... thanks, taylor?

Isn’t SG just the best? Who says we’re all skinny bitches with no empathy. We think fatties have a purpose! We cherish them. Right, Taylor?

But seriously, I find this chick absolutely tragic. Her face isn’t half bad, if she could stop stuffing her face, we might actually have something to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.