Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 52910

Okay you all know how much I love Taylor (facially, girl next door, her cute giggle and quirky personality. Alright, I’ll admit I have a little “girl crush.” Although that saying is definitely cringey to me.) But since everyone swears I defend my favorites way too much I’m willing to admit she looks HORRIBLE here. She looks 5’3. Did she become friends with Barbara? :cry: @proseccoprincess and @oceah here’s a free “gross” ticket that I won’t get mad at.
Confession: I like her face and personality too and even follow her on Instagram despite thinking her body is extremely unimpressive

Confession: I like her face and personality too and even follow her on Instagram despite thinking her body is extremely unimpressive
She’s in the same lane as Barbara in that her body is somewhat repulsive but her face is absolutely stunning. What differentiates them is that, unlike Barbs, Taylor clearly is grateful for her angel status and dedicates time working out to confirm her commitment. Could she do to work a little harder in the kitchen and chill out on the weights? Sure, but at least she’s lifting the weights to begin with.

And to not distract from the general ethos of this site emphasised very recently in our New Era thread, here are some really fucking ugh photos to remind that all may not be lost.

Attachments

• 34CC9B77-5F68-4D90-9029-02B3E55FEE6A.jpeg
    34CC9B77-5F68-4D90-9029-02B3E55FEE6A.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 0F0BDE2B-5906-494C-982E-CEFC7BF02953.jpeg
    0F0BDE2B-5906-494C-982E-CEFC7BF02953.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 7F486C37-2536-4FD1-819E-9382CDFDE07F.jpeg
    7F486C37-2536-4FD1-819E-9382CDFDE07F.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 58B5B0AE-3874-4263-8AEA-F84192DEDDB1.jpeg
    58B5B0AE-3874-4263-8AEA-F84192DEDDB1.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 117
From the same photoset that was adored on Daphne's thread... On Taylor's behalf though her arms are not - no surprise here - at all celebratory :disgusted:
Screenshot_20190206_085343.jpg

Im surprised she’s really been walking a ton of shows this season. I think all of the angels in general, they are in way more shows than usual. Except poor little Sara.

She looks like a cater waiter and I don’t believe I’ve seen anyone work the stretch of a trouser harder thus far in 2019, but the Ana Khouris are bueno.

Screenshot_20190306_112115_com.instagram.android.jpg

Blanca wished her a happy birthday.
Back to better times... Body aside, her face looked much better!

She’s in the same lane as Barbara in that her body is somewhat repulsive but her face is absolutely stunning. What differentiates them is that, unlike Barbs, Taylor clearly is grateful for her angel status and dedicates time working out to confirm her commitment. Could she do to work a little harder in the kitchen and chill out on the weights? Sure, but at least she’s lifting the weights to begin with.

And to not distract from the general ethos of this site emphasised very recently in our New Era thread, here are some really fucking ugh photos to remind that all may not be lost.
Didn’t want to brick back an old reply but do you girls think she could go back to this shape while working out the way she does? She didn’t have much muscle here to begin with. I don’t want to sound ignorant, I think her upper side isn’t a problem for her most of the time, she looks fit/has small boobs but her thighs/hips is just terrible. But I do think working out heavy, taking proteins ect just gets you wayy out of the skinny area if you’re trying to get a bigger butt and stuff
Just my two cent from someone who does functional training and does have to chill with lifting weights because my legs/butt tend to get more muscular and big. But I would like to hear more educated thoughts

Wow wow wow. Wtf happened to her legs?! She's starting to remind me of Barb now. :wtf:

But, of course, all the kids out there will LOVE that VS is having another "normal" body type.

Status
Not open for further replies.