Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

Rookie
Sep 28, 2012
I decided to make a thread about her because I love her so much. She's my desktop background. :luv:

She's a newcomer and she hasn't done much big, only some B and C shows, and H&M, nasty gal (which is particularly awful I believe :wtf:) etc. so I'm hoping she'll have her big break soon.
Anyways, she's really stunning. She could tone up, though.

BsQfq.jpg

adzlTF0G.png

1.jpg

c02_zpsf292f54e.jpg

YHd4sl.jpg

RimBb.jpg

What do you gurls think? Does she have potential? Or is the way too commercial?

Omg... I just found this video with her in it and she looks pretty, but you guys have to see this other girl :wtf:

Here's the video: http://vimeo.com/42494313

Ohhhh, my..... yeah, let's just say she stands out.

She actually made me lost my focus on the overall video whenever she appeared in the shot.

And notice how she did not appear with the two other models. I guess it would have been even more 'in your face', you know, that she was... standing out.

Ohhhh, my..... yeah, let's just say she stands out.

She actually made me lost my focus on the overall video whenever she appeared in the shot.

And notice how she did not appear with the two other models. I guess it would have been even more 'in your face', you know, that she was... standing out.

:lol: You've put it very nicely.

Hahaahahah oh my goodness that is actually comical. Just shows that it should be two separate campaigns and this whole "fat acceptance" thing is just a joke.

As for Taylor Marie Hill, she is SUPER commercial but very pretty. Although I'm surprised she has a 22 inch waist because it doesn't really look like it, especially in those polaroids.

Hahaahahah oh my goodness that is actually comical. Just shows that it should be two separate campaigns and this whole "fat acceptance" thing is just a joke.

As for Taylor Marie Hill, she is SUPER commercial but very pretty. Although I'm surprised she has a 22 inch waist because it doesn't really look like it, especially in those polaroids.

I guess her waist looks pretty small here but that's about it. A few pounds/toning up and she'd be a goddess. I guess she's just kind of skinny-fat.

tumblr_m99jnf6ZSr1reddflo1_1280.jpg

A picture of her popped up on my tumblr and I think she is gorgeous. She kind of looks more like an actress to me than a model though due to the fact that she looks pretty commercial. But she has amazing legs.
tumblr_mhz95niki71rckuolo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mia1vvu9wZ1r7cauio2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi8v7cslLF1qbqma2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi79lgbewJ1qgawlzo1_500.gif

tumblr_mfz5nxxdlS1r2pk43o1_400.jpg

936full-taylor-marie-hill.jpg

tumblr_mfg9z4qpUP1qk0mqro1_400.png

The big black and white picture is stunning. I think she's pretty but not quite model pretty. Sorry. I also think she needs to lose quite a bit of weight.

I just found out her sister goes to my school!! :cool: She's signed with IMG, lucky girl. They're from my state! I wonder how they got discovered in this old place.

Status
Not open for further replies.