Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

She actually looks pretty good in this

I was preparing myself to click disagree but having watched the video I’m actually quite impressed. At certain angles she actually looked skinny (although we know damn well she isn’t so it kinda cancelled out). I’m pretty amazed at how muscular she is though, she essentially transcended the VS level of toned and has gone into bodybuilder territory. Never gonna be thinspo/fitspo for me though.

Regardless, the commitment models put into the VSFS astounds me, they talk about it like they’re going to war when in reality, it just ends up being lacklustre and a source of complaint. I understand it’s probably pretty frightening to walk down a globally viewed runway in very little clothing, but she addresses it as her building up immense emotional and physical strength, that she wonders if she will be able to handle it etc. I can’t imagine it’s that intense.

Either way: impressed at her strength and commitment, forever trying to mentally block out the images of her at her skinniest though.

I think she seems so genuine and natural in this video, nothing to do with the embellished way that some other models will feature their 'fitness journey', with a squeaky voice and bubbly, over-enthusiastic tone.
She talks like I would talk in real life to a friend, in a calm and authentic manner, I find it quite refreshing to see.

Wow this definitely showed how unglamorous working out is. The sweat, the ugly moans, the faces you make. @Olgiata you’re so right. I knew she was chill but this just made me love her even more. She really just doesn’t care about being super perfect and I LOVE that.

I was preparing myself to click disagree but having watched the video I’m actually quite impressed. At certain angles she actually looked skinny (although we know damn well she isn’t so it kinda cancelled out). I’m pretty amazed at how muscular she is though, she essentially transcended the VS level of toned and has gone into bodybuilder territory. Never gonna be thinspo/fitspo for me though.

Regardless, the commitment models put into the VSFS astounds me, they talk about it like they’re going to war when in reality, it just ends up being lacklustre and a source of complaint. I understand it’s probably pretty frightening to walk down a globally viewed runway in very little clothing, but she addresses it as her building up immense emotional and physical strength, that she wonders if she will be able to handle it etc. I can’t imagine it’s that intense.

Either way: impressed at her strength and commitment, forever trying to mentally block out the images of her at her skinniest though.
I totally agree with you and it's amazing how there are some scenes of the video where she looks great, versus how she actually looked during the show. The difference is so big.

74073A86-5E25-4928-B59A-3E5253182B46.jpeg
Is it just me or has anyone else seemed to notice that Taylor appears very average all year or even a bit thick/curvy and then whips her ass into shape for the show. Honestly kinda iconic the way she does it so quickly-and that video of her seems very authentic and genuine which is nice to see compared to a lot of the other girls’ workout challenges/videos. (Ps this photo is from June)

View attachment 51906

She looks pretty good. Maybe it’s just the angle but I was so happy to see. :luvluv:
Vs this mess:
View attachment 51907 View attachment 51905
... Stop I feel my stomach turning. I know this isn’t Barbara Palvin’s thread but I actually can’t stand that VS is supporting her body type. The amount of sweat, determination, and tears it takes to walk the show and she eats a burger the night before and then gets shake shack hand delivered by Dylan on the pink carpet right after the show

She doesn't look bad, granted, but I wouldn't say SG good. A step in the right direction I suppose, but I doubt she'll get thinner than that (unfortunately).

She doesn't look bad, granted, but I wouldn't say SG good. A step in the right direction I suppose, but I doubt she'll get thinner than that (unfortunately).
Regardless she looks so much happier in a way and maybe she’s realizing how much better she feels and will go down lower.

272D1A3E-1C94-40D1-83F5-53A8594B4D53.jpeg

Okay you all know how much I love Taylor (facially, girl next door, her cute giggle and quirky personality. Alright, I’ll admit I have a little “girl crush.” Although that saying is definitely cringey to me.) But since everyone swears I defend my favorites way too much I’m willing to admit she looks HORRIBLE here. She looks 5’3. Did she become friends with Barbara? :cry: @proseccoprincess and @oceah here’s a free “gross” ticket that I won’t get mad at.

Status
Not open for further replies.