Tatyana Gillam

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Inspiration for all the small fry out there. She's signed with IMG Sydney and is only 5'5"

30-22-33

2zgt4co.jpg

xefzuw.jpg

2zxo61e.jpg

ab6uiu.jpg

10wieer.jpg

mshgqp.jpg

ek2i5v.jpg

you can tell she's short in the full length photos but she has such a photogenic face

Reactions: 2 users
Omg the poor thing. She has bulked up a lot, you're right, but healthily and with a lot of muscle. 100% good on her for getting well, that's admirable.
I believe the one who is REALLY bulked up is actually her sister, and I also think she's a body builder/or trainer. One or the other.

Omg the poor thing. She has bulked up a lot, you're right, but healthily and with a lot of muscle. 100% good on her for getting well, that's admirable.
Well, if by chance she gets to read this, I want to emhasize that health is the most important and she deserves congratulations for her progress. She does not look fat, but muscular.

This is going to sound incredibly insensitive, and I do wish her all the best, but what would/do agencies think of models publicly admitting to EDs? I know agencies care, due to agency reputation/financial reasons/career longevity/etc, but whould this generally be an issue that is dealt in private vs publicly? Or does it depend on how the model approaches the issue? I'm only asking because I noticed she still has "represented by Storm" on her profile.