Agencies:
Scarlett Odessa
Modelwerk Hamburg
Independent Talent London
Joy Milan
Marilyn Paris
New York Model Management

Tatiana-4.jpg

I didn't know her except by name from this list of top 10 skinny models on the planet: http://www.worldoffemale.com/10-skinniest-models-on-the-planet/
Although it's a bit dated and they put a picture of Olga Sherer instead of Colette Pechekhonova, it's where I first discovered some big names when I was younger.

But she does have that Vlada/Gemma doll faced look that I love, and with a set of killer legs!

I didn't know her except by name from this list of top 10 skinny models on the planet: http://www.worldoffemale.com/10-skinniest-models-on-the-planet/
Although it's a bit dated and they put a picture of Olga Sherer instead of Colette Pechekhonova, it's where I first discovered some big names when I was younger.

But she does have that Vlada/Gemma doll faced look that I love, and with a set of killer legs!

God that website is condescending...:rolleyes: But a least they have some good names put together. Shame they didn't bother to find out what the names look like :meh:

Stats :)
Height: 5'10"
Bust: 31"
Waist: 22"
Hips: 33"
Shoe: 5.5-6
Hair: blonde
Eyes: green

Agencies:
Scarlett Odessa
Modelwerk Hamburg
Independent Talent London
Joy Milan
Marilyn Paris
New York Model Management

Tatiana-4.jpg

Sorry for the derail, she's gorgeous, but why do I feel like i suddenly keep seeing so many tall models with teeny tiny feet?

(I guess I'm noticing it because I'm actually used to seeing models-- until very recently-- with size 9/10 feet, which for some reason I tend to associate with taller girls)

Sorry for the derail, she's gorgeous, but why do I feel like i suddenly keep seeing so many tall models with teeny tiny feet?

(I guess I'm noticing it because I'm actually used to seeing models-- until very recently-- with size 9/10 feet, which for some reason I tend to associate with taller girls)

Haha, I know, you'd think they'd tumble like a Jenga tower due to a lack of base support...! :lol:

What a fucking goddess how I have not beset eyes upon her before... blessed face and killer angles! the nice straight lines of her limbs and everything go very well together, if you were to pick her apart like a piece of art I guess. But I wonder what her personality's like? She looks like a really nice girl :luv:

Updating her thread because:
She is one of my all time fave 2000s models
She was/is extremely underrated and under appreciated
Shes attempting to make a comeback
And her insta is not getting enough love
F79AA491-DA4E-4067-88B3-9A49343B13F7.jpeg
559FD5F3-AF35-4A25-A636-08A50E2EE39E.jpeg
5B855D0F-44C2-4AFF-A0CD-7C0D44F02A99.jpeg
BAA76BE1-3F51-4079-994A-897E8D3D24D4.jpeg
F08A174B-0704-4A07-A5DD-8ED52A87FB93.jpeg

What a fabulous body! Hope she books more work and signs with a good agency

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Ok, now I know why she has less than 400 followers: she just posted more than 20 old photos (from 2006-2008). She doesn't know how to use IG lol gave me some Snejana vibe

Edit: 50 photos!!!!! At once

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users