Taralynn McNitt

Layla

Grand Dame
Jan 19, 2012
Canada
She's not really a celebrity but I didn't know where else to put this. Does anyone know her height/weight/stats or a guess at any of the above? I wish she's put this on her website. Her tumblr is awesome inspiration.

haha, I was so surprised to see her name here, and she has been a great inspiration to me too.

before she changed her tumblr theme, if I didn't remember wrongly, her stats posted were: 5' 8", 111 pounds

hope this helps! :)

Reactions: 1 user
There is already a thread started about Taralynn's blog, the Undressed Skeleton. Interesting, in some of Taralynn's pictures, she doesn't look that tall, even at her skinniest. I would have thought she was only 5'5" at the most.

There is already a thread started about Taralynn's blog, the Undressed Skeleton. Interesting, in some of Taralynn's pictures, she doesn't look that tall, even at her skinniest. I would have thought she was only 5'5" at the most.

yeah, no way is she 5'8'' unless her proportions are very odd/her head is abnormally large

She looks like she gained... might be all the aspartame but she def doesn't look like she has a BMI of 16.9.

yeah, no way is she 5'8'' unless her proportions are very odd/her head is abnormally large

Unless that.

Otherwise if 7 head lenght fits into the hight of the person, then the person is approx. 1.70 m or 5'7. Only 6.5 heads fit into her body. She is shorter than average.

I don't know her, is that her?

tumblr_lqcsgb99nZ1r1c7rwo2_500.jpg

She reminds me a lot of Kristen Stewart!

She looks like she gained... might be all the aspartame but she def doesn't look like she has a BMI of 16.9.

I really respect her, because she lost sooo muh weight, but neither do I think that she ever had a BMI of 16.9. I think also that she is lying a little bit :meh:

She looks like she gained. I checked her tumblr today. No recent pictures, mostly food. She probably is in hiding!

I honestly wonder what her blood type is. My highest weight was 120 & a size 9-10-11-12. I can't imagine weighing over 200 lbs- her body shape is so different than mine was when I was heavy. And at a low weight I don't think I look that skinny either. It has to be genetic- Tara Lynn eats PURE CRAP, she does not eat healthy in the least, and will spend the rest of her life heating up her oven and counting calories. Fine, I sound like a jealous bitch. No wayyyyy would I eat the stuff she eats though- yuck!

I think she is such a strong person for losing that much weight. She obviously has the strength too lose it, regardless of how much it was. I dont think she is 5'8 though. Maybe 5'5 or even smaller?? Im just guessing.

I think she is such a strong person for losing that much weight. She obviously has the strength too lose it, regardless of how much it was. I dont think she is 5'8 though. Maybe 5'5 or even smaller?? Im just guessing.

I agree, there is no way she is 5'8....but i know lots of people who lie about their height... i mean it's ok to add one or two centimetres, i'm 173 cm but in my passport it says 175 cm^^...anyway she added a little more than that :wtf:

I saw the photo where she's holding the drawing on tumblr and thought wow she definitely gained. Her face and arms look bigger. Wish we could see her legs, bet they are looking bigger too.

I still think it's genetics- I blow up with one bite of wheat & my whole body gets messed up. I would love to eat the crap she eats but no just never could.