Taralynn McNitt

Haha I think she looks like a babe at that weight.

this. :)

This pic reminds me of those starving african kids you see in famine images. Skeletal but with a belly. Weird.

really? :wtf: i don't see a bloated belly, i don't see desperation, pain, fear and unwanted stavation in this pic, just a very skinny girl, a lot of the thinspo pics on this side are pretty much the same body-wise.

(if she actually was healthy when this pic was taken: whole other story)

No one wants the scoop? Whatevs. lol

Some good, some bad:

Sun in Capricorn:
http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Graha/Surya/Surya_in_Makara.htm

The channel for divine intelligence is narrowed, and personal creativity reduced. One may be, however, a brilliant and clear mirror of the common mentality, One may brilliantly represent and articulate the needs, frustrations, and -- especially -fears of the proletariat.

Moon in Leo:
http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Rashi_Lagna/05Simha_Chandra.htm

"Bred for admiration". As a reflection of the Sun, Chandra in Simha needs to be noticed, to be welcomed, to be praised for brilliant and life-affirming truth. One flourishes in environments where one receives and generates plenty of attention.

Moon in Magha nakshatra:
http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Nakshatra/Chandra_27Nakshatra/10Magha_Chandra.htm

Magha-Chandra channels a creative, confident (Surya) but highly eccentric (Ketu) style.

Magha = Fire Magic

the native can channel divine imagery via emotional appeal to political and creative ideals (Surya).

Often the favorite child of a much loved parent, yet adrift from that parent. The mother in particular has suffered some sort of Ketu-disconnect with the world.

Highly independent in action with strong sense of specialness coupled oddly with profound disengagement from the world.

Self finds self to be unique, extraordinary, and sometimes delightful.

Rahu in Capricorn:
http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Graha/Rahu/Rahu_index_12_rashi.htm

Can become obsessed with capacity to prove a notable achievement of value to an entire society or civilization

Jupiter in Cancer, very good:
http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Graha/Guru/Guru_index_12_rashi.htm

Past-life carry-forward wisdom about nurturing, caretaking, parenting, protecting, and sheltering others. Naturally patriotic and parental , yet not parochial. The uchcha Guru in any bhava brings such extraordinary good fortune in life that this single graha alone may compensate for many other deficiencies.

OMG, THE UNDRESSED SKELETON!!

I've read she did SGD to lose the weight & is kind of a fraud. I'm sure this was previously discussed. As for her food, she may give credence to the blood type diet. I was never skinny on her food & I exercised a ton. Oatmeal & all that high fiber crap makes me fat.....also a totally different body shape, I've never been shaped like an apple & can't imagine weighing 200 lbs, my high weight is 120.

Sorry for being ignorant, but what is SGD?

Thanks skinny4ever, very interesting.

I actually really like and get along with people with Capricorns and Leo signs. (I'm really into astrology and all that stuff). It's strange because she doesn't come off like either of those signs in her blogs. I think the people who call her on being 'fake' in her blogs are accurate.

The Skinny Girl Diet. A google search will bring up thousands of results for it, if you are curious as to what it entails. ;)

Thanks! I found that when I googled SGD diet, but I wanted to make sure. Sounds like a diet I could never survive on...all hail her willpower!

Thanks! I found that when I googled SGD diet, but I wanted to make sure. Sounds like a diet I could never survive on...all hail her willpower!

SGD and its sibling the ABC diet are usually associated with pro ana sites though.

i am so impressed by her weight loss. the bikini picture is just incredible if you compare it to her former figure...wow:)

I am bringing this thread back to life because I finally found her old calorie count forum posts people gossip about. I know a few of you are probably interested in how she really lost weight, so I thought I would share.

She changed her username and has edited most of her posts so you can not read them but people quoted her a few times before then so you can see her original posts.

"I used to restrict only eating 200 calories a day Ive worked my way back up to 600."
references binge/starve cycles
2iqmhyr.png

2wdbnkl.png

quoted with her original username -
2rdc3zo.png

mtmgkm.png

34dn4g7.png

Here is a link to one of the threads:
http://caloriecount.about.com/forums/maintaining/losing-weight-maintaining-binge-starve-cycle#5
(Just click her username to see all her posts)

Reactions: 1 user
Well, ya know its definitely her when she mentions sugar free jello...

I am bringing this thread back to life because I finally found her old calorie count forum posts people gossip about. I know a few of you are probably interested in how she really lost weight, so I thought I would share.

She changed her username and has edited most of her posts so you can not read them but people quoted her a few times before then so you can see her original posts.

"I used to restrict only eating 200 calories a day Ive worked my way back up to 600."
2iqmhyr.png

2wdbnkl.png

2rdc3zo.png

mtmgkm.png

34dn4g7.png

http://caloriecount.about.com/forums/maintaining/losing-weight-maintaining-binge-starve-cycle#5

screams eating disorder

2iqmhyr.png

2wdbnkl.png

2rdc3zo.png

mtmgkm.png

34dn4g7.png

why would someone add white chocolate bark to oatmeal?:smash: If I was forced to eat white chocolate for breakfast:wtf:, I'd rather eat it by itself.

She's been rather candid about her starve-binge cycles (a bit subtly, but nonetheless honest enough) on her undressedskeleton blog, she has also mentioned that she weighed 108lbs and got a huge amount of hate from the fitblr community :hmm: which apparently made her start eating more veggies and whatever to keep their support.

She's been rather candid about her starve-binge cycles (a bit subtly, but nonetheless honest enough) on her undressedskeleton blog, she has also mentioned that she weighed 108lbs and got a huge amount of hate from the fitblr community :hmm: which apparently made her start eating more veggies and whatever to keep their support.

Pretty sure issue that 'the fitblr community' had with her was more than just being underweight... I know a lot of people were unimpressed with the fact that she stole the majority of her recipes from other blogs and then poorly photoshopped the food from the original photos onto plates she owned. :wtf: That's really just the tip of the iceberg, this thread can give you more insight about the 'hate' she gets (dserves? :hmm:).

Pretty sure issue that 'the fitblr community' had with her was more than just being underweight... I know a lot of people were unimpressed with the fact that she stole the majority of her recipes from other blogs and then poorly photoshopped the food from the original photos onto plates she owned. :wtf: That's really just the tip of the iceberg, this thread can give you more insight about the 'hate' she gets (dserves? :hmm:).

Many bloggers steal ideas from other sites. I think the main, rage inducing issue, was her body. Maybe they tried to cover it up, but the healthy and fit community is like the myfitnesspal of the blogging world. As soon as someone looks somewhat skinny, the underweight, anorexic label starts getting thrown around.

Many bloggers steal ideas from other sites. I think the main, rage inducing issue, was her body. Maybe they tried to cover it up, but the healthy and fit community is like the myfitnesspal of the blogging world. As soon as someone looks somewhat skinny, the underweight, anorexic label starts getting thrown around.

For fitblr yes the issue was her body, it was also the weird shit she ate (sugar-free jello on perfectly good orange slices :wtf:) but like you said fitblr=MFP so who cares about them? :highfive:
I agree that bloggers take ideas from other bloggers, etc.. but when you start taking their photos, poorly photoshopping them and then calling them your own? that's a tad too shady for my tastes. A lot of people dislike her for many different reasons, that's all I was trying to point out in my oc.