Skinny2012

Recent pics of Tara Reid at the American Pie Reunion:

8574086_600x338.jpg

tara-reid-2012.jpg

I think she looks healthier now, i still remember her looking like this:

skinny%2Btara%2Breid.jpg

tarareid_richie_x17.0.0.0x0.264x400.jpeg

fp_3308732_pis_reid_tara_072309.jpg

Those pics remind me of Nicole Richie at her skinniest...

What do you think about her transformation? Has she put on too much weight since her skinny days? Would you say she was too skinny back then... i think her skin looked quite flabby...and i'm not a fan of THAT much fake tan either!

Reactions: 1 user
I think she looks okay in the first pictures and it's mostly because of her upper shoulders that give her a better posture.

So she is in her late 30's & looks like she doesn't lose weight quiet well. It looks better when she's covered than in a bikini.

Can anyone explain this look? A lot of people who lose significant weight end up having these lines and marks around their stomach area. What is it exactly? Muscle? Fat? Or both?
skinny%2Btara%2Breid.jpg

I think she is looking much more healthy.

Maybe she is one of those people who can't pull off the super skinny look. Perhaps, frame or (more likely) she reached that weight in an healthy way - drugs, too much restriction, etc. And, this picture:

... She looks mummified. Skin should not look that dehydrated when you're alive!

Wow, I hope she finally got her $h*t together. She does look good for once!

I believe she had a botched tummy tuck and a bad lipo job and that's why her skin looks like that.

I definitely think she had some serious eating and/or drug abuse issues.

I don't like that girl, no matter what weight she's at. She just looks trashy to me :S

Can anyone explain this look? A lot of people who lose significant weight end up having these lines and marks around their stomach area. What is it exactly? Muscle? Fat? Or both?
skinny%2Btara%2Breid.jpg

Maybe it's due to rapid weight loss (restricting calories to the extreme but not exercising enough?)... like i said before, reminds me a lot of Nicole Richie:

10BEDE27C32972ECDA0AD224298B2.jpg

or Rachel Zoe:

Rachel-zoe-Scary-Skinny-in-a-Bikini1.jpg

I'm proud of her... there was a point where I was fully expecting her to drop dead of a drug overdose or an alcohol-related fatality, but she's managed to stay "relevant"... or at least make a B-rate cult icon of herself.

Considering all of the yo-yo dieting and cut-rate plastic surgery, she's doing quite well for herself. Her face is... recognizable, if not "good".
(I'd love to see her lose those gross tittie-bags, though...)