tallgirlbodytransformation and the 10dc

doll_parts

Runt
Apr 7, 2012
Hey guys so I'm not sure if any of you followed tallgirlbodytransformation on Tumblr (it recently got deleted) but it was ran by this girl named Alexia who lost a ton of weight and sold this diet plan called the 10 day challenge. I found the plan through Google (you're supposed to buy it from the Alexia, the girl who used to run the blog) and I was just wondering if any of you had done her 10dc? Or if you think it would give me results? Click here for the link to the PDF.

She's just basically described my daily diet, and I'm sure as fuck not losing 10lb/week =.=

She's just basically described my daily diet, and I'm sure as fuck not losing 10lb/week =.=

I know right? A lot of that stuff is kind of a no-brainer. I find it hard to believe that she lost 10 pounds in 10 days without water fasting and working out 2+ hours a day....

maybe its for the fatties up at 200lbs who eat like 6000 cal a day! in which case thats possible....

i cant beleve she was selling that diet, i swear there was a thread about it hahahaha

I'm doing the 10dc, I'm on my third day. My thighs are definitely getting smaller, I'll let you know when I finish it :)

Her diet is just common sense. Anyway, she has a dream body.

There is a thread on this somewhere...but yeah, the girls a joke. Selling common sense for $10. Anyone who bought it is stupid. I wonder why it got deleted?

There is a thread about this. It's the ' before and after thinspiration' thread.

There is nothing surprising about making $$ from fat dumb-desperate bitches who probably hate her anyway... Capitalism at its best.

Personally, I wouldn't want to earn my money that way though.

I was tempted to buy it at first, because I thought the document was going to contain an example menu, an example of workouts and things like that. I'm glad I didn't buy it :)

I'm on my third day, and I swear I have a little bigger thigh gap but I don't want to weight myself until the end.

Personally, I wouldn't want to earn my money that way though.

Yeah, she's taking advantage of desperate people. She could make a lot more money if she made a workout routine DVD or something.

Wow, that was underwhelming. I know that this is quite rude, especially because I get the feeling that she visits this forum and I admire her results and desire to work hard for what she wants, but she's a real b*tch for selling that to her impressionable/desperate followers. Gives me a :(

I bought the 10 day challenge a couple of months ago because I was so desperate to lose weight quickly.
The plan really dissapointed me and I´m sure no normal person can lose those 10 lbs in 10 days.