Tall girls- big shoe size?

I'm 5´8 and I have US size 8, and about size EU 40, I do find it hard to find fitting shoes. I once started crying when I couldn't fit into a gorgeous pair of heals, in the store's biggest size. It was so humiliating. :run:

I'm a US 9-9.5 (EU 39-40?) and it bothers me sometimes. I've always wanted cute little delicate feet. I have noticed I am a full shoe size down from my HW... is this possible? Can you lose fat on your feet?

I used to be a ten but now I fit 9. I get 9.5 just in case :p

I guess I can consider myself happy with my size 39 shoes. It´s a size usually available and doen´t look too big, But I still go for shoes that make my feet look smaller, high heels for example hide the actual length of the foot, while flats emphatize it.

When I think about it, I used to wear 41 while at my HW, so the myth is confirmed, you can lose shoe size (but it wasn´t exactly the length, but the width of my feet)

I wear 40/41, and few years ago, it used to be a nightmare. Now its better, few brands I like carry larger sizes often so Im not as mortified of shoe shopping as I was years ago :luv:

I wear a US ten, and a European 40.5... I actually don't have a lot of trouble finding super cute shoes, but maybe a ten is the limit?

I wear a US ten, and a European 40.5... I actually don't have a lot of trouble finding super cute shoes, but maybe a ten is the limit?

I guess i is. It may seem as such a little difference, but all the stylish and reasonable shoe designs don't go up till 11. Sometimes I look for the shoes that is marked as runs big, and get the 10 size. that's actually the only time i can find cute shoes.:meh:

I'm 175cm and my shoe size is 41.. or 10 in american size. My feet don't bother me and I think its a nice size.

... But not when I'm shoe shopping because this size is always finished!

I guess i is. It may seem as such a little difference, but all the stylish and reasonable shoe designs don't go up till 11. Sometimes I look for the shoes that is marked as runs big, and get the 10 size. that's actually the only time i can find cute shoes.:meh:

Have you tried online? Steve Madden carries larger sizes and makes cute shoes in sizes up to 11. I've also had some luck getting nicer shoes on sale at some of the flash sale sites and have seen them in the 41, 41.5 42ish range

I'm 175cm and my shoe size is 41.. or 10 in american size. My feet don't bother me and I think its a nice size.

... But not when I'm shoe shopping because this size is always finished!

This is definitely the biggest problem. For discount stores like DSW I actually learnt their shipment arrival days for the local store. not so much anymore, I'm actually near to the point where I think I have enough shoes...

... Tho that didn't stop me from buying 2 more pair when I was abroad, including a pair of super cheap comfy biker boots.

i'm 5'9 and i'm US 9.5 or 10.. can be very inconvenient! a lot of times stores don't carry too many big sizes and they sell out fast!

I'm only 5'3 but my shoe size if 8.5-9.

Finally someone else in my situation! I'm 5'2" and wear a 9. I hate it! I feel like my feet are way too big for my height. My dad calls me flipper...which doesnt make me feel any better about it.

Finally someone else in my situation! I'm 5'2" and wear a 9. I hate it! I feel like my feet are way too big for my height. My dad calls me flipper...which doesnt make me feel any better about it.

I know how you feel! All my cousins have tiny feet like size 5 or 6! They are also around my height so I guess I'm the odd one. I actually don't like wearing skinny jeans since they make me look like a duck :cry:

hahah..fathers always know how to be 'sensitive' don't they! Maybe you are still growing taller?

often shoes stop at 10 in the US and then 'maybe' there are larger sizes available in WHOLE sizes. I'm constantly in search of narrow 10.5's and it rarely ends well....