Swimwear Models

Jesus !! Not only the models are all chubbier than my mom but the music god!! the music :wtf: ..

"Curvy" is one thing, "chubby" the other.
When will people learn the diference !?!

If I was a designer, I wouldn´t hire a model whose problem areas keep jiggling whenever she makes a move, it simply disgusts me.

Not only did the miami models have flabby butts and wacky walks, but those suits were horrible!

Flabby butts The pose at 56! OMG no! Never! UH uh! It make me shudder. :superpuke: I could never ever let myself be seen if I had all that junk to drag behind - or that behind to drag.

The saddest part of all of this is that those people who who wants "healthy" models basically want to see this is all the major designers clothes..........I could NOT imagine that walking in a Dior/Gucci/Valentino/etc. Oh god.....The funnier part is, I doubt most of those girls are actually healthy. They probably smoke, drink, and do cocaine just like some of the slender models. The only difference is they probably also down a lot of fast food and don't hit the gym as much as they should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnEAiuo6E64

Good GOD :run: The description killed me.....

"What could be hotter than the hottest bikinis on the hottest models at the hottest event in town?"

Ummmmm..........:nervous: ANYTHING could be hotter than that mess :meh: except for anything possibly fatter than those "models" :lol: Mind you some of the girls on those backstage segments looked remotely thin, but they didn't advertise them in the swimwear, and those were about the only girls I would want to see in a swim suit.....The rest = :superpuke: