Swimsuit

I am a 32C... So I feel like anything other than an halter will make me spill out or look like I am wearing something too small...
These are my go to suits

Attachments

• mirana_kerr_victorias_Secret_2009_2.jpg
    mirana_kerr_victorias_Secret_2009_2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 137
  • victorias-secret-swim-2012-Candice-Swanepoel-10-373x540.jpg
    victorias-secret-swim-2012-Candice-Swanepoel-10-373x540.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 141
@Coffee_Girl Very nice! I'd like something similar.
I have to find some pretty, new one too..in bra size 65F and XS panties (that's 30DD I imagine?)..good luck to me:nopity:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Coffee_Girl Very nice! I'd like something similar.
I have to find some pretty, new one too..in bra size 65F and XS panties (that's 30DD I imagine?)..good luck to me:nopity:

Mine is 60F and XS panties :)
It's made by Freya (Freya Mystere) and was pretty expensive :(
But it fits perfectly, I can run and jump in it, so I believe it was worth the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely...i was just ooking and I can't seem to find anything under size 70 or higher even from the "big sizes" brands and with my weirdo chest I can't buy without measuring and trying it on :(

I like VS's sexy beach line...ESP with the bandeau tips!

OK I am a shoe and bikini collecting girlie girl...
I will have to go see if this bandeau top can keep my girls in check... I am a 32C... I am not a fan of the halters they hurt my neck after a while..

I also LOVE ruffles everywhere!!!! I never swim.. I "decorate the pool or beach" as I say

Since I spend most of my vacations soaking (swimming, diving, water-polo...) and don't have the figure (yet) for bikini, I go for a sport-type swimming suit.

For me, it's important that it fits perfectly - I hate when girls get bulges and rolls from wrongly sized bathing suits/bikinis...

I like bandeau tops, I hate triangle bikinis, "tankinis", or halters... They're just boring, everybody wears them.

I just bought this one in black and it's so flattering, I love it :luv:

hmprod

It's from H&M, they have a lot of unique-looking suits on the cheap side. And they are actually really good quality, as they're not a part of their Junior line.

Agree on the H&M part. I always buy bikinis there, because they are so cheap that I can buy at least one new every summer :)

true lol but it is worth that odd marks!! i've not seen one in this print I absolutely adore this one some of the other retro ones like this are in ugly prints!

hey lovelies,

i thought i'd bring this thread back to live...

what is your favourite swim suit for this summer?

:kiss:

i like the cut of the top here (even if i'm more into bandeau), but not sure about the pattern...

edita-vilkeviciute-vs-shoot-04-640x901.jpg
Omg I like it too :grin: a bit sexy, and flattering for someone with the model's bust size.

I have a few bandeau style bikinis, which are the ones everyone says small chested girls look best in, but I am kind of on the fence about them. Sometimes they look very flattering, however other times (like on Olivia Palermo) I feel like a girl would've looked better in a regular triangle bikini top.
Examples where I think bandeaus look great:
2012.67-Supplement-5.jpg

Magdalena-Frackowiak---VS-Bikini-Photoshoot-in-St-Barts-10-560x933.jpg

And every other bandeau bikini Magdalena wears for VS.
Example where the bandeau style doesn't look flattering IMO:
Johanna3.jpg

I also like string bikinis and think they're the most flattering cut for small busted and flat chested girls.
I have a pair of frilly/mini-skirted bikini bottoms and I think they're really cute too.
tumblr_lve9yzcqYq1qbm5zto1_500.jpg

There are so many cute swimsuits that look horrible on me because I'm a 28ff, I wish I could wear the bra sized ones because they would fit better but the lowest I've found them in is 30, so I have to get a triangle top in a medium and tie it tightly but it still looks odd. I have the swimsuit in my icon and also a map print one.

image1xl.jpg
image2xl.jpg

I have this one from ASOS :) I had to get my mum to work her tailoring magic on the lower portion because the smallest size was AU8/US4 :nopity: but you can't tell it's been altered and it fits lovely :) the colour is super vibrant too! :)

I am in need, however, of an Hervé Léger bandage swimsuit...!
ae74f94377264dea_herve_swim-1.larger.jpg

Herve%20Leger%20swimwear%20collage%20copy.jpg

images

:luv:

I am in need, however, of an Hervé Léger bandage swimsuit...!
ae74f94377264dea_herve_swim-1.larger.jpg

Herve%20Leger%20swimwear%20collage%20copy.jpg

images

:luv:
I especially love seeing Freja in it - totally made for skinny girls! :luv: Although I think one-piece swimsuits in general can only look great on skinny girls, whereas the right bikini is easier for a slim/fit girl to pull off.

Also, you in one of those bandage swimsuits... :bow: