Swimsuit

Reviving this thread as summer is approaching. I browsed through and saw many cute tops but.. I tried on my bikini from last year and my boobs have honestly disappeared completely. I love the look with no padding etc, but in some occasions I would also love to have my boobs looking bigger than they are.

What shapes or brands of bikini would you recommend to achieve bigger looking bust?
My bodytype is pear, so now that my upper body has shrunk, my hips look even wider when naked/in underwear *sob*

I tried google but honestly, suggestions to start birth control or gain weight to have bigger boobs are not even my last resort.

Reviving this thread as summer is approaching. I browsed through and saw many cute tops but.. I tried on my bikini from last year and my boobs have honestly disappeared completely. I love the look with no padding etc, but in some occasions I would also love to have my boobs looking bigger than they are.

What shapes or brands of bikini would you recommend to achieve bigger looking bust?
My bodytype is pear, so now that my upper body has shrunk, my hips look even wider when naked/in underwear *sob*

I tried google but honestly, suggestions to start birth control or gain weight to have bigger boobs are not even my last resort.
I find that halter top bathing suits that don’t show a lot of cleavage make your shoulders look broader and balance out your hips :)

Hate the bikini here but for example:
upload_2019-4-19_7-44-19.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
I was just about to bump this thread! I need recommendations for good swimsuit brands, mid range price I guess (80-200$ for the whole swimsuit?), ethical/sustainable companies preferred. I’m so sick of the “high cut” trend because it does NOT look cute on my body type.. I love all the Bamba swimsuits but they’re all high cut which just would not work on me. For reference I’m sort of hourglass shaped but I don’t have a big chest or butt, just a big ribcage :lol:

It’s so hard to find new brands today without being bombarded by instawhore-collaborations..

So I kind of impulse bought this swimsuit from Selfridges last summer and even though I don’t exactly regret it, I’m annoyed at myself for buying it as a self bribery to get skinny cause I literally have only worn in three times since then :smash:

The brand, Hunza G, hand makes all their stuff in London so @proseccoprincess I’d say it’s pretty ethical. It’s also by some definition sustainable as everything’s one size, good quality and fairly timelessly designed so you’re not gonna need to buy again every season I guess. Price wise everything’s £100-150 so not bad.

The one size fits all thing is really good cause you can be SG skinny, pregnant or Tess Holiday and still fit it! Not that you’d necessarily look good in it at 250lbs but whatever. My only concern is that the straps are a bit too long for me and I’ve got no tits so swimming with any force can be... revealing. Also I’m too pale and don’t really suit high legged things but that’s not their fault lol

Still tempted to buy a bikini of theirs this year cause I’ve *ahem* been trying to tone up and feel like it might be more flattering on me. But I’m super open to more suggestions :flower:

• Love
I was just about to bump this thread! I need recommendations for good swimsuit brands, mid range price I guess (80-200$ for the whole swimsuit?), ethical/sustainable companies preferred. I’m so sick of the “high cut” trend because it does NOT look cute on my body type.. I love all the Bamba swimsuits but they’re all high cut which just would not work on me. For reference I’m sort of hourglass shaped but I don’t have a big chest or butt, just a big ribcage :lol:

It’s so hard to find new brands today without being bombarded by instawhore-collaborations..

Mikoh and solid and striped have some really nice bikinis for <200$ a set. Mikoh is on the pricier end, but I think their quality/fit is worth it. You've probably seen solid and striped all over instagram but they have some classic, timeless designs so I can overlook the influencer aspect for them. I don't think either of these brands are sustainable/ethical though. I feel like so many cute swimsuit brands are from Australia and companies there have no interest in sustainability lol

Reactions: 1 user

Anything with underwire. To avoid looking completely trashy I like the newer shapes that indent up in the middle. They make my non-existent boobs like way bigger:

A00A0208-016B-453C-A977-5DFD5AB26386.jpeg

6AE3C1B2-CDBC-4E8D-BC7F-CE377773C414.jpeg

In love with this bikini set from For Love & Lemons... or maybe I’m just in love with the body it’s on:luvluv:

• Disagree

I don’t have experience with being pear shaped. However, I am someone with larger boobs who loves the look of smaller boobs. I personally always avoid: padded tops, bandeau tops, ruffles and halter necks (like the top @smallthing showed or just anything that ties in the neck). Guess they’ll work for you ;)

Any ladies know of a brand which makes one-piece swimsuits for very long torsos? And built for flat chested individuals? I tried on a Solid and Striped one-piece and I kid you not the top of the suit didn't even reach the bottom of my boobs... Either a suit is far too large with the right length or it's form fitting but creating a wedgie that instagram models wish they could create 🤣 My search for the perfect one-piece has gone on for years now with no success. Any help?

• Agree
Has anyone tried Lascana's swimsuits? I really want a push-up bikini top and they seem to have a good selection. According to their chart, I would wear a 30" band, but their AA cup would be a bit too big. They do sell 28" bands as well, but they don't show them on the sizing charts.

I was going to make a 3d luckily I found this one! Since it’s almost bikini season, (and I am locked in my house so I really cannot wait for summer to start) what brands would you girls recommend for skinnies? I found that especially italian brands for bikini have such large sizes.
This is what I have my eyes set on for the summer:
Lisa Marie Fernandez (as always)
1ACC60F1-D7C6-4E60-8C08-943F5242AC66.png

EF3BEDD3-C626-48BE-8C82-55FC07A75ED1.jpeg

Frankie bikinis:
27151186-B39E-4432-A173-C037FD5EB87D.jpeg

73D95FC9-1A76-4C0D-947B-CF8C6D5354DE.jpeg

Oseree:
9CEAD809-28F6-49E6-954C-3469556E14F5.jpeg

2925295E-1D51-4C0F-9E29-23FC89551C7B.jpeg

Also v pricey for their basics styles, but Are You Am I has really cute swimsuit for really small sizes if you’re into micro bikinis.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I was going to make a 3d luckily I found this one! Since it’s almost bikini season, (and I am locked in my house so I really cannot wait for summer to start) what brands would you girls recommend for skinnies? I found that especially italian brands for bikini have such large sizes.
View attachment 100402
View attachment 100403
Frankie bikinis:
View attachment 100404
View attachment 100405
Oseree:
View attachment 100406
View attachment 100407
Also v pricey for their basics styles, but Are You Am I has really cute swimsuit for really small sizes if you’re into micro bikinis.
Where is the last white and pink floral bikini from? I can’t find it on are you am I or oseree :cry:

View attachment 100402
View attachment 100403
Frankie bikinis:
View attachment 100404
View attachment 100405
Oseree:
View attachment 100406
View attachment 100407

all of my swimsuits are from Frankie’s Bikinis I find them to be super cute and the material is really soft and comfortable I would definitely recommend

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
  • Disagree
Not so sure for the top but for the bottom i love when its a kind of thong or a brazilian one like here, its also pretty cheap
€ 2,24 | 2 Piece Swimwear Women Bikini Push up Bathing Suit Strapless beach Brazilian Swimsuit Sexy Black G-string Thong Bikini Bra 2019

If it's only $2.57, there is an even bigger problem at hand. Perhaps avoid recommending exploitative and poor quality brands, quality is more important.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
I'm on the hunt for a new bikini and thought I'd share this Greek site that is a GEM 💎

The brand is Stefania Frangista and they're made in Greece. I've bought swimwear from them previous years.

The quality is AMAZING , their price range is 100-150€ and their sizing is skinny-friendly (you can choose different size for top and bottom)

I also love the brand because even though they get backlash every year for using "such sickly looking models" they never respond and just keep using slender girls 😂🤘

Here are a few of their swimsuits :

Screenshot_20210415_144758.jpg

Screenshot_20210415_144848.jpg

Screenshot_20210415_144828.jpg

img_8065_3.jpg

img_7843.jpg

img_7747_2.jpg

Bonus image of theirs that I find very funny/thinspiring:
20210415150944.jpg

(I swear this is not sponsored 😂❤️)

Last edited:
  • Love