Susanne Knipper

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Suuuper leggy lady, with Elite Paris and Amsterdam. Brand new face but just walked Versace Couture.

181cm
79-64-90

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Her legsss!!! It reminds me of my legs at my skinniest, motivation :ijizzed:

@sabine I just noticed that I think you actually misspelled her name - I had Googled "Suzanne," and nothing came up, but Google suggested "Susanne," and I found more pictures of her. :) Just in case you wanted to change the title! By the way, I've been noticing the HUGE contribution you've made to the model section and wanted to say THANK YOU!! It's great and inspiring seeing all these new faces (and bodies!! ;) ).

Anyways, I shall add to the page now:

Those legs!! :luv:
xUoRPSm.jpg

ELqcNki6.jpg

@sabine I just noticed that I think you actually misspelled her name - I had Googled "Suzanne," and nothing came up, but Google suggested "Susanne," and I found more pictures of her. :) Just in case you wanted to change the title!

Omg you're right, it's closed to edits now, but maybe @Anonymous Bullcock could help out there and fix up my mistake? Thankyou!!

She made such a big improvement since the start of her career! I love her now, I think she'd look better with darker hair though.

Reactions: 1 user
I love her new digitals! Her eye shape is almost catlike. Her legs are still looking great too.

Also the last pic looks like Vlada? But I could be wrong.
I thought it was Vlada too, but then I thought maybe she was using that third photo to comment on the photo of Susanne with cake?

Reactions: 1 users