Susanne Knipper

@lechatnoir @Maddie

@bingeonvogue is referring to a story told by a VIP member here, quite a while back, about being backstage with Vlada when the cake picture was taken, she didn't touch it. I believe the insinuation here is that Susanne also didn't eat any of her cake

:flower:

Reactions: 2 users
@lechatnoir @Maddie

@bingeonvogue is referring to a story told by a VIP member here, quite a while back, about being backstage with Vlada when the cake picture was taken, she didn't touch it. I believe the insinuation here is that Susanne also didn't eat any of her cake

Yes, exactly that :flower:

I'll tell you a little story. I was working at Jil Sander S/S 2011. We were all backstage for hair and makeup. It was Daria Strokous' birthday and they surprise her with flowers. How sweet, I thought. But then they came back with a cake! :wtf: A few of us took small pieces but (using makeup as an excuse) had one/two bite to be polite.. Vlada not only didn't have any, but she held Daria's plate for her on her own lap (Daria had no place to put the plate, and was holding her flowers) while Daria had some (not much, but some). And Vlada just stared the cake down... like she was a big magic genie and it was some evil little dwarf. When Daria was done, Vlada calmly walked over and put the plate with the rest of the cake on the tray.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
1Kvk0Cr.jpg

legs and chest... love

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her, she has such a lovely body. I also love how she doesn't have a traditionally "pretty" nose, but still looks amazing. She looks 10000x better than Bella with her ultra plastic nose from the previously posted image:

6PweB5A.jpg

• Love

Susanne makes even post-Olivier Balmain look good :luv:

:ijizzed:

• Love
I like her for two things, she brings a certain oldschool glamour + finally a blonde I could tell apart from all other generic blondes.

She looks like beautiful mix between Gemma Ward and Grace Kelly.

Fantastic look @ Tadashi

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I feel like her 'big' nose makes her face much more interesting, and add strength to her look. I also think that her age is not easy to define. Not to talk about her killer body. I love everything about her, she's regal and ethereal, she can model (one of the few ones nowadays). Overall, I agree with @oferta , she's a major throwback to the good old days, like the early 2000s.

I like her for two things, she brings a certain oldschool glamour + finally a blonde I could tell apart from all other generic blondes.

She looks like beautiful mix between Gemma Ward and Grace Kelly.

Fantastic look @ Tadashi
yes yes yesssss I see a bit of baby Uma Thurman too, so exotic and lovely and man... I feel the obsession starting

Stunning new polaroids for The Society
5Wz6FmZ.png

rnBbhXf.png

RKykEbF.png

mXPDy78.png

Measurements: height 5'11.5" bust 30" waist 23.5" hips 34"

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 12 users
She's so tiny. :luv:
I kinda feel for her though, because even at such a low weight her face doesn't seem as defined as I see in some other models who are at higher weights. And that nose is a bit unfortunate, although I agree it's better than those plastic looks we know all too well. *cough cough* :whistling:

• Disagree
In some of the Area shots, her face reminds me of a significantly slimmer Candice? Maybe it's the nose. Regardless it certainly adds character and it's 1000x better than Bella's face, even if Bella got down to Vlada size. There's something youthful about having a face that is mobile.

Agreed, I see a slimmer Candice and also a slimmer Bregje Heinen too

e66230304f4d21e76d9e57b4e9559717.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users