Susanne Knipper

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Suuuper leggy lady, with Elite Paris and Amsterdam. Brand new face but just walked Versace Couture.

181cm
79-64-90

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

ssmini

Rising Star
Her legsss!!! It reminds me of my legs at my skinniest, motivation :ijizzed:

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
@sabine I just noticed that I think you actually misspelled her name - I had Googled "Suzanne," and nothing came up, but Google suggested "Susanne," and I found more pictures of her. :) Just in case you wanted to change the title! By the way, I've been noticing the HUGE contribution you've made to the model section and wanted to say THANK YOU!! It's great and inspiring seeing all these new faces (and bodies!! ;) ).

Anyways, I shall add to the page now:

Those legs!! :luv:

dietcokediet

Super Star
Yeah, I guess she does. She's very 'girl next door' I feel, but her legs are just :bow:
Yep, like, hottest surfer ever without the BULK.
(or maybe I have been translating waaaaay too many surfing articles and it's all I can think of:meh:)

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
@sabine I just noticed that I think you actually misspelled her name - I had Googled "Suzanne," and nothing came up, but Google suggested "Susanne," and I found more pictures of her. :) Just in case you wanted to change the title!
Omg you're right, it's closed to edits now, but maybe @Anonymous Bullcock could help out there and fix up my mistake? Thankyou!!

clairefhjao

VIP - Model
VIP
She made such a big improvement since the start of her career! I love her now, I think she'd look better with darker hair though.

Reactions: 1 user

Maddie

Rising Star
Her arms are insanely good and those eyes are hypnotising. Thanks for updating this! It's great to see her progress :luv:

vie

Super Star
I love her new digitals! Her eye shape is almost catlike. Her legs are still looking great too.

lechatnoir

Community Duchess
Also the last pic looks like Vlada? But I could be wrong.
I thought it was Vlada too, but then I thought maybe she was using that third photo to comment on the photo of Susanne with cake?

Reactions: 1 users