Suri's Burn Book

Thank you for posting this! This is seriously the most hilarious thing I've ever read on the internet...ever. I wish I hadn't read this till after my finals though...every post is golden and I must read them all!!!

"Us Weekly has a story up on their website right now claiming that Victoria Beckham went on a $645 shopping spree for Baby Harper.

$645? I don’t consider a shopping trip a “spree” until American Express has called to verify charges.

Also, if you ask my opinion, that little dress isn’t going to do Harper’s shapeless body any favors."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh I love this blog! :luv:

I love the faux hatred of the Smith family, her crush on the Beckhams, and her dread of the inevitable announcement of the Duchess of Windsor's pregnancy.

Omg the Willow Smith thing kills me :lol: I really hope Katie Holmes has heard of it and thinks it's funny/harmless.

It's like a pint sized member of SG. She often talks about dieting, and says she drinks only coconut water and diet Sprite :grin:

Omg the Willow Smith thing kills me :lol: I really hope Katie Holmes has heard of it and thinks it's funny/harmless.

Yes, I would hate it if Katie felt it was damaging to her daughter. I figure with the $$ the Cruises' have they would have shut it down quickly if they didn't at least think it was harmless.

The blog author is actually publishing a book with the images and captions she uses, so I'm sure Suri's parents either don't know or don't care.

This blog is so addicting. I read it so much I think that I'm starting to believe Suri is actually snarky like that. :lol:

I read the whole blog in one go, I couldn't stop myself!

Same! I'm on hols right now so that provided amazing poolside reading yesterday :grin:

With the book coming out though I'm surprised that Katie/Tom haven't had anything to say about it? Surely there's legal issues there? Hmm :hmm:

Same! I'm on hols right now so that provided amazing poolside reading yesterday :grin:

With the book coming out though I'm surprised that Katie/Tom haven't had anything to say about it? Surely there's legal issues there? Hmm :hmm:

I would have thought that anybody could write whatever they want about whomever they want, as long as it's not defamatory or libelous, and since this is obviously a joke an accusation along those lines would be unlikely to stick.

Besides, if there's any scrap of normal humanity in them, they'll think it's hilarious.

I would have thought that anybody could write whatever they want about whomever they want, as long as it's not defamatory or libelous, and since this is obviously a joke an accusation along those lines would be unlikely to stick.

Besides, if there's any scrap of normal humanity in them, they'll think it's hilarious.

Any scrap of normal humanity...that rules out Tom, I guess. :hmm:

tumblr_m8jq7gXHAw1qmik36o1_400.jpg

Looks like Penelope Disick just realized she’s a Kardashian. Sorry, kid.

:lol:

Most hilarious thing Ive read all day... I love it! Thanks so much for the link.