Summer shoes

Liz

Rising Star
Feb 6, 2013
Germany
Hey girls, I know it's only march, but I can't wait for the summer to come. :)
I have some cute wedge sandals, pretty similar to these

27_eileen_28_2.jpg

but mostly I'm wearing flip flops during the summer. Not exactly high fashion but so comfy. :p

What shoes are your going to wear this year?

I can't wait for summer either! Totally been looking at pretty summer clothes/shoes. I'm only 17 so it won't be anything high end but I saw and loved this pair:

529591_333229960120646_1627319131_n.jpg

Sorry for the huge picture, I suck at that haha

What shoes are your going to wear this year?

I wear sandals pretty much all summer when I'm not in my skates. My favorites are a pair from Minnetonka Mocassins and a pair of Danskos, because they are easy on my feet after the abuse they take at work, haha.

497a8c20-3bd9-4861-a3f7-a67ad9d8ab29.jpg

standard_7708950200.jpg

(Neither of these are the exact ones I have, but they are really close.)

Unfortunately summer here doesn't get too hot here for me to wear sandals but am just hoping the whether gets warm enough so I can wear these

repetto-red-red-suede-ballerina-flats-product-5-4799242-893934847_large_flex.jpeg

Last spring I bought some sperrys and wore them alll summer and have wore them the whole time on my Vacation. I figured they would just be a spring shoe since I love sandals and flip flops but I love wearing them spring through early fall :)

I have the intrepids.

PAMPIADFDJLKINKH.jpg

I have these:

311343_366_45.jpg

And these:

Shoes21.jpg

Which I can't wait to wear in Summer when my legs are skinny enough (and they will be!) :sneaky:

I love those red ones @classichic posted, I may have to look for some similar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Each summer, I have to face the same problem: I love to walk (I spend my entire holidays at the mountain, lefting the house with my backpack the morning and and not going back before the sunset), and it's hard to find shoes that are chic yet comfy... So, here it is!

For the special occasions/ night out, I bought those clissic shoes, that can be worn with almost everything:
324357900-86434ddd-570e-4323-9d32-94784837301e_1200.jpg

And I think I'll end up with the huge walk-shoes I wear every sommer!

582740_373762269334280_241103383_n.jpg

I love flats, I always wear them during spring, summer.

I am pretty close to owning that many ballet flats! Okay not really but when I counted it seemed like a lot! Most are cheap Old Navy sale shoes but I have one really nice pair from Saks that I treasure.

i love them all dang it! :hmm: the first ones are the most unique i think, so i like those best. they're also fun and floral for summer.. the last pair are great too though.

i love that though, nothing quite as motivating as a new pair of shoes!

i love them all dang it! :hmm: the first ones are the most unique i think, so i like those best. they're also fun and floral for summer.. the last pair are great too though.

i love that though, nothing quite as motivating as a new pair of shoes!

I agree, and they're by far the cheapest too. :highfive:

I don't know why but whenever I click on your urban outfitters links it always leads me to an awkward website and I can't see your pictures :(

edit: wait, I just saw this:

"Due to the Charter of the French Language, we are unable to offer our website to the province of Quebec, at this time. Urban Outfitters continues to improve on its availability globally, and we will be investigating the addition of a bilingual site to accommodate our French-speaking customers."

Ughhhh, and you couldn't just leave it in english!???? Quebec is supposed to be a bilingual province you idiot website!

Now I'm just really intrigued by what you found..!

@Ally Here are the pictures:

26341099a_041_b

26686162_001_b

27527720_001_b

I think I'd also go for the first ones but I'm not completely sold an the platform sandals trend yet. :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Oh Lord, the dreaded summer shoe shopping torture ... :run: Find me a pair of sandals that isn't showing the abomination I have to call my toes and I'll love you forever.

582740_373762269334280_241103383_n.jpg

I love flats, I always wear them during spring, summer.

Jep, same here. :highfive: They're cheap, come in all colors and fit almost every outfit.