Summer Heights High

B

Babydoll

Anybody else agrees that this is the second best thing to come out from Australia after Gemma Ward?

I'm so sad it only ran for one 8-episode season, but the character of Ja'mie King is rumored to appear in another show so there's hope. :grin:

Here are some gifs of Chris Liley being brilliant:

tumblr_lpsuobHwqv1qcblnqo1_400.gif

tumblr_mqabo6LjpY1qimmdmo1_500.gif

tumblr_lwqb74zWa61r7mjogo1_500.gif

tumblr_lrdpb1JqzV1qb24p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8mhbtmQXN1qdm20qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mjuu1kUbBD1s12nr9o1_500.gif

tumblr_m1ezkhMyv31r2fq6so1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Oh man I used to watch this show at school (had a weird teacher who showed it to the class but tried to fast forward past the swearing aka all Jonah Hill scenes).
tumblr_mf2bzqa5lw1rlmi4wo1_500.gif

tumblr_lgbklmuBd81qzepa2o1_1280.jpg

Love it!! The Jam'ai character was originally from his first show, We Can Be Heroes. Chris lilley was interviewed on radio at the time in character as Jam'ai. She talked about sponsoring a cute black African baby and talked about doing th 40 hour famine to get skinny....lots of listeners actually didn't realise that it was a joke and called in with all these complaints and concerns!!! It was hilarious!!!

Love it!! The Jam'ai character was originally from his first show, We Can Be Heroes. Chris lilley was interviewed on radio at the time in character as Jam'ai. She talked about sponsoring a cute black African baby and talked about doing th 40 hour famine to get skinny....lots of listeners actually didn't realise that it was a joke and called in with all these complaints and concerns!!! It was hilarious!!!
:lol:
"Sydney school girl Ja'mie King sponsors 85 Sudanese Children, does the 40 hour famine every week, and still finds time to be a normal 16 year old girl."
tumblr_m059csp11V1qa8mee.gif

"Miss, you farted"

"ah, Miss - I think I'm allergic to something back here. I think I'm allergic to your fart"

Personal faves:

"Like, I think when they were choosing people, they wanted someone who was good at pretty much everything, and, like, because it's gonna be on the news and on TV and stuff, like, I don't wanna brag, but I think they wanted someone decent looking."

"And seriously, like, I don't want to be a bitch, but she's like the fugliest girl I have ever met in my life."

“Why don't you go fuck yourself you public school bitch.”
“Chill out, Ja'mie. You're really embarrassing yourself.”— Holly
“You know what would be embarrassing? Having your head.”

Ja'mie is, like, my role model. :lol::bow:

Thankyou so much for this thread!! And yes, this had to be the best show ever! I thought 'We can be Heroes' was so hilarious as well though,
“Terri! Terri! Oh no…a gumnut’s gone up my nose. There’s a gumnut up there. I should’ve known, I saw them on the road down there.”

I don't know how he gets these ideas, that women, Pat, with one leg shorter than the other who was going to roll around Australia... They made her that dingo protecting cage out of a guinea pig hutch. Guinea pigs seem to be a recurring theme in his tv shows.

I think Ja'mie is going to become one of those iconic Australian characters like Dame Edna. I really hope he does a show of her when she is supposed to be 50 and having a midlife crisis. It would be so funny.

Thankyou so much for this thread!! And yes, this had to be the best show ever! I thought 'We can be Heroes' was so hilarious as well though,
“Terri! Terri! Oh no…a gumnut’s gone up my nose. There’s a gumnut up there. I should’ve known, I saw them on the road down there.”

I don't know how he gets these ideas, that women, Pat, with one leg shorter than the other who was going to roll around Australia... They made her that dingo protecting cage out of a guinea pig hutch. Guinea pigs seem to be a recurring theme in his tv shows.

I think Ja'mie is going to become one of those iconic Australian characters like Dame Edna. I really hope he does a show of her when she is supposed to be 50 and having a midlife crisis. It would be so funny.

Me too!! Can't wait for the new show!!

Does anyone know where you can watch the new show online when it premieres? They're definitely not airing it where I live (rarely do they ever air Australian television :().

Only works for Australia. :( Do you think it'll be available in iTunes? Crossing my fingers...

The other suggestion is a BitTorrent download site like www.torrents.to
That's where I download australias next top model because we don't have Cable Tv (it's not shown on free to air).

You'll need to download a bit torrent program as well if you don't have one already!