Summer Heights High

tumblr_muuc0mpzxq1qiu71co2_500.jpg

tumblr_muuc0mpzxq1qiu71co1_r2_400.jpg

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Agreed :highfive:

I know! It is a bit weird, but sometimes I kinda forgot that it was actually a guy playing the role...

Ja'mie King was my favorite character in Summer Heights High, she is such a clueless priviledge girl and can be so horrible with people, but in such a hilarious way. :sneaky:

Really looking forward to the new series!

I just stumbled across this, I know the show is quite old but I only just discovered it and I love it. I think it's incredibly clever and Chris Lilley's acting is actually very good. Also the music to 'Mr G' the musical was super catchy

The new series is hilarious!! And a disturbingly accurate representation of rich privileged private school girls.

I love how she's coined the term "quiche" to describe someone who's "hotter than hot", and the no 1 sign of "quiche ness" is a box gap hahaha

and the no 1 sign of "quiche ness" is a box gap hahaha

THIS IS EVERYTHING. I died. But first thought lovingly of all SG girls :)

a_560x0.jpg

box gap
noun \ˈbäks ˈgap\
The space between one's thighs when they are standing, ideally three fingers in width. Also known as a thigh gap.
"One of the main features of quiche is box gap. If you've got your thighs rubbing together from fat, then you want to think about what you're eating or just accept the fact that you're never gonna be quiche."