Suki Waterhouse

When I first saw pictures of her I just assumed she was some B-lister celebrity...why on earth is she on the runway?! :spazrun:

This needs to be taken to Takedowns, stat. :smash:

Yup.

How is this girl even a "model" I don't even. No body, no face. Just :superpuke:

Suki%20Waterhouse-LMK-060782.jpg

rs_634x1024-131111113545-634.Suki-Waterhouse-BAFTA-jmd-11113_copy.jpg

article-2439784-186A224100000578-232_634x667.jpg

article-2517087-19C9EAD800000578-816_634x897.jpg

With fellow "model" Irene Baldwin:

article-2424478-1BE5879F000005DC-217_634x770.jpg

With fellow "model" Irene Baldwin:

article-2424478-1BE5879F000005DC-217_634x770.jpg

Now we just need these two to take a photo with Cara D and Kendall Jenner and all four horsemen of the high fashion apocalypse will be together at last.

Actually, on second thought, that picture probably exists somewhere & I would rather not have to rip my retinas out.

Its just so depressing what it takes to be a model these days.

Reactions: 1 users
Now we just need these two to take a photo with Cara D and Kendall Jenner and all four horsemen of the high fashion apocalypse will be together at last.

Cara, Kendall, Suki and Irene: Harbingers of the High Fashion Apocalypse, here to take us all to Couture Hell, where Satan Herself, the infernal Kate Upton, reigns supreme.

Vogue Hell's E.I.C. is Kim Kardashian, natch.

Where can I go to repent and avoid this fate that is worse than death?

Reactions: 2 users
^^Irene? :lol: I think her name is actually Ireland, which is even more proof of her non-recognition as a model (or human being period) haha

Reactions: 1 user
^^Irene? :lol: I think her name is actually Ireland, which is even more proof of her non-recognition as a model (or human being period) haha

.... Ahahaha. Yes, yes it is. So bland I can't get her name straight!

Irene, Ireland, whatever: she's the source of my ire! (oh man, it's too early to start trying to be punny).

I'd be lying if I said this didn't scare me a little.
Partly because as I scrolled down the page it popped up and shocked me, but also (and mainly) because she is supposed to be a model..
She just looks like a washed up c-list actor.

She's supposed to be a model!? :superpuke: Takedowns, anyone? I don't even think she'd make a good model if she lost the weight! How tall is she supposed to be?
Little tip for Suki, never wear your hair close to your face when you have pudgy cheeks.

She makes Cara look almost model-ish, which is really something.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400964485.367253.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400964492.659523.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.... Ahahaha. Yes, yes it is. So bland I can't get her name straight!

Irene, Ireland, whatever: she's the source of my ire! (oh man, it's too early to start trying to be punny).

I just go with calling her what her father does: Pig (rude pig, thoughtless pig, fat pig...)

She's solidly fucking plus-sized now. Why on earth would she think it good form to be thumping down a runway in her state? Also, who the bloody hell is she screwing at Burberry? Or is Christopher Bailey a Bradley Cooper fanboy?

4qont1.jpg

April UK Vogue..when Cara looks thinner than you you have a problem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 150
If she would walk next me in the street I wouldn´t even notice her.
I would I would! Those legs and ass would scare me enough to do some extra exercise that day. Totally reverse thinspo.
I can't understand how they allow her to be on the runway, but what I understand even less is how she is not completely ashamed to show that terrible body there in front of everybody. No runway for you girl, run away (like at least 30 min 5 times per week).