Stupid Youtube Argument

J

Jasmine

Hey girls. Get a load of this crap :p I know I get really heated on youtube arguments sometimes (lol I'm a loser like that I get), but I get extremely agitated when people start writing crap about how models promote anorexia. I had a lovely argument with this dumb girl on youtube about Karlie Kloss (who's nowhere near the thinnest girl in fashion). Let me know what you think of people like this -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsV0tCFUyY If you read the most recent comments, you'll see :p

xoxo
Jasmine

Reactions: 1 user
I don't care for youtube debates, but Karlie looks so elegant in the show. Those legs :luv:

I don't care for youtube debates, but Karlie looks so elegant in the show. Those legs :luv:

Lol. I hate that I always get into them...I get frustrated easily :\ hormones...but ya she did look lovely. She's not my favourite, but she has a great walk. And that girl there is probably just a jealous fatty who knows she could never make it that far :p

I'm going against all my principles here, but imo Wixson and Arizona Muse do this one pretty well... don't look like toddlers trying to get down those stairs.

I'm going against all my principles here, but imo Wixson and Arizona Muse do this one pretty well... don't look like toddlers trying to get down those stairs.

LOL. I didn't watch some parts of it...Not a big fan of those two though I'll be honest...sorry :\

lol, I loooove youtube arguments. I just really love people debating! Don't know why :p Anyway that careysomething seems to be really jealous that she's not opening the Dior show :lol:

lol, I loooove youtube arguments. I just really love people debating! Don't know why :p Anyway that careysomething seems to be really jealous that she's not opening the Dior show :lol:

LOL, I have a love/hate relationship with them it's crazy :p I know I can get opinionated at times, but I try to have an open mind. It's just stupidity like hers that bugs me -_- you can't "promote" anorexia unless you're actually inside the models' heads and they're telling you how glamorous it is to starve (which they don't do anything of the sort). And I bet she is jealous! Hahaha!

I'm surprised how unsteady and inelegant so many of these girls look on those stairs. It's like little league for God's sake... Vlada and Anna probably do the best... a few others do OK.

And JFC, why don't Natalia and Antoine just fuck right there instead? I doubt most of the others would mind, and it would probably be less distracting than them giggling and chattering in the background of every look.

And JFC, why don't Natalia and Antoine just fuck right there instead? I doubt most of the others would mind, and it would probably be less distracting than them giggling and chattering in the background of every look.

:lol: ok so I wasn't the only one who was majorly distracted by them

I thought Lindsey did AWFUL :/ Her grubby hands were all over the wall. So unsanitary.

Ack, I know! I mean, those shoes are terrifying and I would hardly be able to crawl in them, but they were all grabbing for the railing and the opposite wall the whole time.

They ought each to have had an under-skirt camera to check where they were going. Or just taken the escalator.

She kept bringing up stans. What does it mean?

LOL I know right? Then she goes and "accuses" me of being Karlie's "PR" .....what a loser. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Karlie, but I do get annoyed when people have ignorant views towards anorexia. Models don't promote anorexia, it's just that simple.

Ack, I know! I mean, those shoes are terrifying and I would hardly be able to crawl in them, but they were all grabbing for the railing and the opposite wall the whole time.

I can't imagine they were told to do that. Lindsey's movements are an embarrassment, in my opinion. But coming from her that doesn't surprise me. Why anyone puts her on their runway is beyond me.

Very few of them did a good job. Yes, they're sky-high heels on carpet, but it's not like they just pulled 20 random girls from the mall ... these girls are pros.

It's OK to BE terrified, but it's not OK to LOOK terrified - especially when you carry yourself so unsteadily. I would imagine Bill Gaytten wasn't too pleased, but this is what happens when there's no strong personality in charge of a house. Galliano has been gone for like a year... do you think a Karl or Miuccia would let this happen? (Well, OK, Miuccia would - but at least she does it on purpose.)

omg, vlada looks amazing in this :luv:
also, how the fuck does lindsey get jobs?!