Stupid Youtube Argument

I think I prefer Anna in here. She was simply :luv:
Wixon looked ridiculous, overdoing it wayyy too much.

This show made me fall in love with Vlada all over again :luv: She is just so tiny and stunning!

Reactions: 1 users
And JFC, why don't Natalia and Antoine just fuck right there instead? I doubt most of the others would mind, and it would probably be less distracting than them giggling and chattering in the background of every look.

I understand how she was brought up and everything, and I feel bad for her struggles, but she isn't cultured at all.. she can be so rude sometimes that I just want to punch her in the mouth.

Haha i love how @Jasmine171819 tried to discuss her youtube argument and you guys are all talking about the models :)

Last edited by a moderator:
coming back to the argument....my heart always breaks a little when I see women (and it is usually women) picking on other women about looks or anything for that matter.....we keep asking for acceptance and tolerance yet never give it :(

coming back to the argument....my heart always breaks a little when I see women (and it is usually women) picking on other women about looks or anything for that matter.....

Weird, because mine doesn't. :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
lolz gurls it's a small world! now I am having an argument with the same fatty in another Karlie video... Gosh she really does despise Karlie. I didn't know it was her at first!
:lol:
Here it is (I'm iluvbroadway15, by the way. Bring you pop corn if you want :popcorn:)
"I'm sorry guys but Karlie isn't just too skinny for VS,she's also the skinniest model on every runway at every possible fashion week.Even at Dior,if you look closely at all those models,you'll notice that most of them are healthy-looking,while Karlie is still only a walking stick."
HollyGolightly078 2 months ago 10

"Karlie is definitley not the skinniest! In fact, I think she's the most fit, with the most muscles. Have you ever heard about Vlada Roslyakova? Snejana Onopka? Freja Beha Erichsen? If not, google them. Karlie is NOT the skinniest."
iluvbroadway15 in reply to HollyGolightly078 4 weeks ago

"but they are not the ones doing VS or have been titled 'the body' karlie has and she looks emaciated no matter how much musceled she is, not at all appropriate for the VS show"
carey579 in reply to iluvbroadway15 3 weeks ago

"Yes I agree that she belongs to high fashion and not Victoria's Secret, but what I'm saying is that in high fashion, Karlie never looks emaciated. Karlie is not the skinniest. In fact, Angel Chanel Iman is skinnier than her. And Karlie was called "The Body" not only because she has a slender figure but because she is one of the girls of the moment. And way skinnier girls have been on VS, Abbey Lee Kershaw? Magdalena Frackowiak? Sasha Pivovarova? Natasha Poly? Heather Marks? Rings any bells???"
iluvbroadway15 in reply to carey579 3 weeks ago

"sasha pivovarova or heather mills never walked the vs runway and all the other girls are more beautiful and sexier than karlie despite the weight, karlie has no hips! she is by far the ugliest girl ever to set foot on vs or even high fashion"
carey579 in reply to iluvbroadway15 3 weeks ago

"No high fashion model has hips DUH. And Karlie is gorgeous, John Galliano compares her to supermodels and says he was surprised by her beauty when he first met her. "She’s one of those girls, like a Naomi, like a Linda, like a Shalom. When I met her for the first time, I just went quiet.” You seem to not know much about fashion, confusing Heather MILLS for Heather MARKS. BTW why do you hate Karlie so much? You're the hater in the Dior haute couture spring-summer 2012 too."
iluvbroadway15 in reply to carey579 1 second ago

It's in this video (in which, btw, Karlie looks amazing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zp0OnYZ6A&lc=is-kPPohwNBEkIIyopvKjIFVVDEBzEz06vMXZeQKMFA&feature=inbox

LOL love stumbling upon YouTube vids that talk about Celebrity weight gain/loss. The comments are to die for hilarious! People are so ignorant.

I just loved that show; the dresses & the make-up + hair.

Girls just take a look at Vlada on the stairs; she is unbelievable! Many of the other models on the stairs were conscious and awkward to not fall & just didn't know how to make a pose. Vlada on the other hand managed to make the perfect pose.

Aaaand when she went down, it's like she was synchronized with the cameras as she made a perfect 360 spin in order to have the perfect photos. It's amazing!!

Also, Karlie, Kasia, Melissa T & Olgaaa were exceptional!! Some of the other models though were really awkward & trying too hard :nervous::wtf:

Arguing on youtube is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Girls just take a look at Vlada on the stairs; she is unbelievable! Many of the other models on the stairs were conscious and awkward to not fall & just didn't know how to make a pose. Vlada on the other hand managed to make the perfect pose.

I know right???!!! Everyone was like "oooh!!!! Karlie's amazing!!!! Look at her at the stairs!!!!" but in my opinion, Vlada is the one they should be talking about.

lolz gurls it's a small world! now I am having an argument with the same fatty in another Karlie video... Gosh she really does despise Karlie. I didn't know it was her at first!
:lol:
Here it is (I'm iluvbroadway15, by the way. Bring you pop corn if you want :popcorn:)

It's in this video (in which, btw, Karlie looks amazing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zp0OnYZ6A&lc=is-kPPohwNBEkIIyopvKjIFVVDEBzEz06vMXZeQKMFA&feature=inbox

The funnier part is, sometimes I can't even tell if careywhatevernumbers is a guy or a girl.....I got the impression it was a guy the first time (which is even more pathetic IMO).