Stephanie Claire Smith

cazza

Runt
Aug 29, 2012
Sydney, Australia
She's a Chadwick's model here in Australia, her instagram is full of photos of her eating food :nopity:
I'm dislike her face, I do like her body (personally).
She's wayyy commercial but this is the typical aussie model look.
Thoughts?
her instagram:http://instagram.com/stephclairesmith

2vlwh9y.jpg

ddj3if.jpg

259dd80.jpg

2w4mh5k.jpg

her face is average, her body is ok... but she is no model material to me..

If she lost 20lbs she would be gorgeous. She has nice proportions..

I don't think that she have to loose something. Her measurements are ok, and shes toned and skinny so... she's just not anorexic :wtf:
She's with chadwick models Australia.
993e8a24b3c811e2b4ee22000a1fbe6d_7.jpg

7d78b45ab55c11e2a4d822000a1f924b_7.jpg

b5d5e2fa89ec11e2bb5122000a9e2955_7.jpg

a0c5bb6c8a1711e2bee422000a9f14ea_7.jpg

46c0d75683db11e29ad022000a1f9a79_7.jpg

1882e124756511e2b48222000a9f1915_7.jpg

She has the perfect body in my opinion. She could be VS angel

According to her agency, she is:
176cm (5'9)
84-61-90(cm), or 33-24-35.5 (inches)

I think an inch off each wouldn't hurt her career...

For sure not, but she looks skinny and sexy. She just don't have to loose. She looks ok the way she is now.

For sure not, but she looks skinny and sexy. She just don't have to loose. She looks ok the way she is now.

No one HAS to lose, it's not a universal obligation ;)
I think she looks cute, but if she wants to make it beyond commercial modelling, she will have to lose some in order to compete with the other models.

No one HAS to lose, it's not a universal obligation ;)
I think she looks cute, but if she wants to make it beyond commercial modelling, she will have to lose some in order to compete with the other models.

I agree with You. In her her I think it is not necessary, because she has to sweet face to make high fashion. She can be only commercial model in my opinion.

she's just not anorexic :wtf:

What is that supposed to mean?

You think if a girl to achieve a much skinnier look than this she has to be anorexic?

If so you can kindly gtfo! :kiss:

Reactions: 1 users
to me, she's embodying the skinny healthy look just perfectly. Like no way she didn't put major effort, not a skinny fat. Her nose is weird in some photos though...

What is that supposed to mean?

You think if a girl to achieve a much skinnier look than this she has to be anorexic?

If so you can kindly gtfo! :kiss:

Did I say that? NO, so don't take it personally because I'm talking about this girl.
Personally I think that MUCH MORE skinnier girl MAY have some eating disorder.
But it doesn't mean that she has.
It is hard to be very very skinny (i'm not talking about naturally very skinny girls) eating at least as you can which means in most cases - starving yourself.

Steph is just HEALTHY SKINNY. and YES she is skinny, but it is not the same skinny like Vlada or Snejana.

Reactions: 1 users
Did I say that? NO, so don't take it personally because I'm talking about this girl.
But it doesn't mean that she has.
It is hard to be very very skinny (i'm not talking about naturally very skinny girls) eating at least as you can which means in most cases - starving yourself.

Steph is just HEALTHY SKINNY. and YES she is skinny, but it is not the same skinny like Vlada or Snejana.

You sound like a fat lard who never has been/will be skinny.

So you can pretty much get the fuck out. :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user

Do you "personally" even know the goal and purpose of this WHOLE forum?
In a nut shell you're saying anyone skinnier than a VS model has an ED.

I really dislike people like you. You are narrow minded. You clearly do not share the same attitude as the skinnies do on this forum if you find this girl so perfect, so I'm not too sure why you are on here :confused:
Maybe starting a tumblr with a million pictures of Candice and Rosie with the captions "the perfect bodies" is more up your alley!

Reactions: 1 user
i follow her on insta. One of those unfortunate amazing-bodies-but-that-face-wont-get-you-far models. BUT i love/hate to see her workout photos come up on my news feed.
i do suspect that whenever she posts her eating a burger saying "this is to all of you telling me to eat a burger!" she doesnt actually eat it?

She looks really amazing! :p
Perhaps she could indeed go a bit further if she lost just a tiny bit, but she already looks good now (a goofed toned, lean body imo)!

Do you "personally" even know the goal and purpose of this WHOLE forum?
In a nut shell you're saying anyone skinnier than a VS model has an ED.

I really dislike people like you. You are narrow minded. You clearly do not share the same attitude as the skinnies do on this forum if you find this girl so perfect, so I'm not too sure why you are on here :confused:
Maybe starting a tumblr with a million pictures of Candice and Rosie with the captions "the perfect bodies" is more up your alley!

Did I say that I ONLY like body types like Steph? NO !

There are different kind of bodies and I LOVE Snejana's figure and Magdalena's
and Anja's and many many others but I think that in this case Steph looks really good and if compare her with for example Erin Heatherton she will be much more skinnier than Erin.
I really don't care if you like me or not. I don't know what is your problem. This is my own opinion. If you have too much free time - take care of yourself.

I don't think that she have to loose something. Her measurements are ok, and shes toned and skinny so... she's just not anorexic :wtf:

She has the perfect body in my opinion. She could be VS angel

:lol:

You think a perfect body equals to a VS Angels body?!? :seeya: :nopity:

She's boring, nice in terms of toning but desperately average. She's not fat but she's not skinny and that doesn't cut it for me.

I'm not keen on you throwing around the word 'anorexic' like that either :nervous: