Stephanie Claire Smith

Oh yes my dear, and I'm probably skknnier than You :)

Sweetie, a bit more respect (and checking of facts) before you throw around insults would not hurt you. Just a little tip to make your time on this forum a bit more pleasurable..

What is that supposed to mean?

You think if a girl to achieve a much skinnier look than this she has to be anorexic?

If so you can kindly gtfo! :kiss:

No, the "in" thing of fashion is to look anorexic but not be anorexic, as told by our lovely Coco Rocha in her chubby days :kiss:

At 178 centimeters and 60 kilograms? :superpuke: You're delusional. If I were that big I wouldn't be on Skinny Gossip right now; I'd be on a treadmill.

I registered here in December. Those stats are old. I wasn't talking about you so why are you meddling? Let me have my own opinion.

I said that she has a perfect body for Victoria's Secret model because she is skinnier and more toned than for ex. Adriana, Erin. I never say that she would be good for high fashion and I never say that I want to look like her because I prefer skinny girls but not in that way. I just was OBJECTIVE. And some of you started to affront me because I said what I think about this girl.
I reacted as I felt so don't be so agressive.

Reactions: 1 users
She's boring, nice in terms of toning but desperately average. She's not fat but she's not skinny and that doesn't cut it for me.

I'm not keen on you throwing around the word 'anorexic' like that either :nervous:

Ok, maybe I used wrong word but I just wanted to show that there are diffrent types of 'SKINNY'. She is not that skinny for my taste, but you can't say that she looks like a normal girl. As I said I like the most Snejana's body or MAgdalena's but let's be objective. Why all of You are so malicious?

I registered here in December. Those stats are old. I wasn't talking about you so why are you meddling? Let me have my own opinion.
And some of you started to affront me because I said what I think about this girl.

Why all of You are so malicious?

:lol: :nopity:

Maybe its because we are constantly hungry because we are so damn skinny?

Seriously: get a grip.

Ok, maybe I used wrong word but I just wanted to show that there are diffrent types of 'SKINNY'. She is not that skinny for my taste, but you can't say that she looks like a normal girl. As I said I like the most Snejana's body or MAgdalena's but let's be objective. Why all of You are so malicious?

There are different types of skinny, I agree with you. However, I would class get as slim and toned - of course she is not fat in any way, and she might have a good body to do VS, that's correct.
However, most girls on this site prefer the very skinny look and think that VS angels are too big for their liking. That's not an attack against you, that is just stating their preference.

People are getting in your face because you started talking about anorexia - please understand that many girls in this forum react very badly to that because many of us have to face constant "omg you are so skinny you must be anorexic go eat a cheeseburger" from people around us.

;)

There are different types of skinny, I agree with you. However, I would class get as slim and toned - of course she is not fat in any way, and she might have a good body to do VS, that's correct.
However, most girls on this site prefer the very skinny look and think that VS angels are too big for their liking. That's not an attack against you, that is just stating their preference.

People are getting in your face because you started talking about anorexia - please understand that many girls in this forum react very badly to that because many of us have to face constant "omg you are so skinny you must be anorexic go eat a cheeseburger" from people around us.

;)

I know it. I also think that girls from Victoria's Secret are to big for my taste. Except Behati (her recent pics) or Lindsay Ellinson (who is skinny but toned).
And yes, I undertand it because I've heard many times words like: "What have you done with yourself? You look like a skeleton." and many others but lets be objective. This girl isn't fat, and she's also not 'anorexic looking' AND THAT IS WHAT I MEANT. I am also very skinny, but i'm not anorexic but many people think that I am. And that is what I said about Steph - SHE'S SKINNY BUT NOT ANOREXIC SKINNY ( what actually I like and I look like right now ). And I don't want to offend anybody but some of girls offended me. That is just silly.

I know it. I also think that girls from Victoria's Secret are to big for my taste. Except Behati (her recent pics) or Lindsay Ellinson (who is skinny but toned).
And yes, I undertand it because I've heard many times words like: "What have you done with yourself? You look like a skeleton." and many others but lets be objective. This girl isn't fat, and she's also not 'anorexic looking' AND THAT IS WHAT I MEANT. I am also very skinny, but i'm not anorexic but many people think that I am. And that is what I said about Steph - SHE'S SKINNY BUT NOT ANOREXIC SKINNY ( what actually I like and I look like right now ). And I don't want to offend anybody but some of girls offended me. That is just silly.

All caps? She must be angry!

:facepalm:

Let me explain. You're using anorexic as an adjective. You're using a mental illness as an adjective. Don't do that.

And I'm going to second what's already been said: get a grip.

Reactions: 1 user

By saying that she is skinny but not anorexic looking implies that those skinnier than her look/are anorexic. She isn't thinspiration for this site - she is slim and toned but not skinny, sorry. And if she is yours, then I think that this site may not be for you. This site values your so-called "anorexic" thinness, and we are sick and tired of hearing that word thrown around and there is no place for those types of comments on this site.

And that is what I said about Steph - SHE'S SKINNY BUT NOT ANOREXIC SKINNY ( what actually I like and I look like right now ). And I don't want to offend anybody but some of girls offended me. That is just silly.

Please stop using the word "anorexic" as an adjective. Nobody here ever uses that word to describe even Snejana or Vlada.

And this forum is a no-holds-barred place with an established hierarchy. It's not a sisterhood of skinny if that's what you think it is. Sooner or later you're gonna get offended or give offense whether you want it or not. So take it or back the fuck down. Pick your battles, your opponents and your words wisely.

Oh yes my dear, and I'm probably skknnier than You :)

I said that she has a perfect body for Victoria's Secret model because she is skinnier and more toned than for ex. Adriana, Erin. I never say that she would be good for high fashion and I never say that I want to look like her because I prefer skinny girls but not in that way. I just was OBJECTIVE. And some of you started to affront me because I said what I think about this girl.

Who were you talking about? Because the way you worded that it certainly seemed like you were talking about Lee:hmm:

I find her look incredibly boring. Also if you read some of her posts on Instagram you'll quickly find out she's very dim witted. I unfollowed her recently for how annoying she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

her body on page 1 (and when I first started following her on instagram) was so good in that she had a small waist and slight hips, but still had a toned mid section. I never saw her a model, but she is good for that Bonds type look.

Over the last year she seems to have gained a little. her mid section doesn't look as lean anymore which is a shame, because she will start to look even more like just any pretty girl in the street.

Over the last year she seems to have gained a little. her mid section doesn't look as lean anymore which is a shame, because she will start to look even more like just any pretty girl in the street.

I agree, I think she looks average now. Just like a girl who is relatively fit rather than a model, nothing striking or special about her.

Ooh, what a controversial little thread. To take it back to Stephanie.. I don't think she has the 'typical aussie model' look. I think she has the 'typical aussie girl' look. I think if you saw her down at Bondi she'd probably catch your eye, but if you saw her in a line up of Australia's emerging faces you wouldn't even look twice at her. I don't mean to be contrary just for arguments sake, I can see how she could book commercial work, but there are so many aussie girls saturating that market that she just can't compete with sadly.. and then even more blowing up in the high fashion arena!

I commend her on posing to flatter her body however, hips back, pelvis tilted, tip toes, air pockets under the arm pits. Her upper arms give her away though.