Stella Tennant

Discussion in 'Models' started by 71000, Jun 10, 2012.

1. 71000

71000 Super Star

One of my absolute least favorite models ever :superpuke: I hate her face so much, I think she's very unattractive, her features don't usually photograph well, and I thought she looked terrible in all her Chanel ads.

[​IMG]

2. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

I really dislike her face too (confused her for Elvis Presley once) but that 1997 pic of her in that Chanel bikini (if you can even call it that) just surprised me.

Her body looked awesome here

[​IMG]

3. Skinny_Mini_Me

Skinny_Mini_Me Worker Bee

Isn't that the pic they show when they're trying to showcase the "anorexic models"? Or one of those "This isn't a real woman. THIS is *shows picture of Marilyn*"?

4. slendergirl

slendergirl Guest

Yup. This came up on my newsfeed earlier this week on a scale from 0-9 with this photo sitting at 0 and 'anorexic' as the caption. I thoroughly enjoyed making everyone confront the elephant in the room (so to speak) with "how can you all sit there and claim that 'fat' is an abusive term when your post is preaching that ANYONE who looks like this woman is mentally disordered?". Everyone was very quiet afterwards ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. slendergirl

slendergirl Guest

Back on topic though, I'm not a fan of Stella's face. This is about as feminine as it gets:
    [​IMG]

I'm not against androgynous models at all - she just doesn't do it for me in either light!

6. Skinny_Mini_Me

Skinny_Mini_Me Worker Bee

:highfive:

• Like Like x 1
  7. leila

leila Worker Bee

Yes, except that it is usually Photoshopped heavily so all you can see is protruding bones. The original image is not scary skinny, but the shopped one is a bit.

8. SugarKane

SugarKane Rookie

I like her body here a lot actually
    [​IMG]

9. doors-of-perception

doors-of-perception Worker Bee

Yeah I really like her body in these pics but her jaw is quite masculine and even a man wouldn't be too attractive with that jaw line!? Sorry!