Stella Mylari

Scratch

Worker Bee
May 14, 2014
London
New finnish model. Great legs and she has quite a lovely face too.

Viva Model Management (Paris), Viva London, Viva Barcelona, Brand Model Management (mother agency)

Age 20

180 cm / 5’11”

STELLA-MYLLARI-01-785x1024.jpg

motw_stellamyllari_pola02.jpg

motw_stellamyllari_pola01.jpg

motw_stellamyllari_pola04.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I really like her look! And those long skinny legs. Thanks for the new discovery! ;) Will have to keep an eye out for her.

wow! even w/o that many pics she has stopped me in my tracks. I usually find a few things that annoy me. Not with her...yet. She looks so good w/o that much makeup, unless I'm underestimating ps & lighting?! I must see more! (sometimes beautiful doesn't necessarily mean enough range & drama though...all the more reason to see more, much, much more please!)

I used to be obsessed with Jessica Stam's and Tiiu Kuik's noses. Well .. guess who put those bitches in 2nd and 3rd places. So gorgeous Stella is :)

What a beauty! I really like everything about her. Is it me or she has something that remindes Frida Gustavvson? Especially in the first pic they seem quite alike in my opinion.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I like her but she has to work on her expressions a bit. And I'd love to see her with darker hair.

What a beauty! I really like everything about her. Is it me or she has something that remindes Frida Gustavvson? Especially in the first pic they seem quite alike in my opinion.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I agree I also see a bit of Frida in her. She's incredibly stunning. :)