Stella Maxwell (the transformation of)

charisma

Super Star
View attachment 29139
She widened her hips, probably the only model on the runway who edited herself to be bigger than she is
I think she just cropped the pic but I’m not sure. Kinda disappointed she added that tan as well.
To me it looks like the picture has been stretched, although not sure if it’s just the fake tan that is making her face, arms etc. look different

AlJo

Rising Star
I think she just cropped the pic but I’m not sure. Kinda disappointed she added that tan as well.
That’s what I thought at first too but on Celebface they switch between the two images so it’s easier to see

Reactions: 1 users

Aussiee

Worker Bee
Can someone PLEASE tell me how they make their tits do that? I, like most of you girls, have no boobies.
chicken fillets (inserts) and makeup!
Wouldn't recommend it though because when your boobies are THAT pushed up there's a good chance they could break free at any moment :slutboobs:

Reactions: 1 users

FailedSupermodel

Super Star
46C96C76-F076-44F7-9AB3-EB391D1928EB.jpeg Look at the difference between her tits
7C96F252-9926-43AC-B7ED-39AC002AFC20.png
Hey if i were a vs model id do it too. Stuff that bra, get that fake tan! Whatever else comes with it! Lip fillers? Hair extensions? Fuck yeah.
Speaking if which, does anyone know what the vs models do to prep for the show? I want a list of everything. All the beauty rituels, all the cosmetic procedures and id be interested in hearing about some of there diets (Mainly just stellas, fridas, and lamekas) maybe theres already a thread for that?

• WTF
Reactions: 1 user

AlJo

Rising Star
View attachment 29895 Look at the difference between her tits
View attachment 29896
Hey if i were a vs model id do it too. Stuff that bra, get that fake tan! Whatever else comes with it! Lip fillers? Hair extensions? Fuck yeah.
Speaking if which, does anyone know what the vs models do to prep for the show? I want a list of everything. All the beauty rituels, all the cosmetic procedures and id be interested in hearing about some of there diets (Mainly just stellas, fridas, and lamekas) maybe theres already a thread for that?
one of the treatments that I know a few of them get is velashape which I guess contours your abs and can take an inch off your waist. If you follow @soma_spa_ on Instagram a lot of the VS angels get treatments there and are posted before the VS show

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

FailedSupermodel

Super Star

:smash:

I don't think a thread on VS models' diet routines is very in step with the SGF ethos? Unless there's a high demand for Romee's current diet and beauty tips on here?
I did say i was only intersted in learning about stellas, fridas, and lamekas diets. Of course i like romee too. But sure ill shut up.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

stargirl

Staff member
Is her head.... supposed to be all the way around??? Is that a style choice or am I going crazy?
upload_2018-12-13_21-44-18.jpeg
upload_2018-12-13_21-44-26.jpeg

The shoot was named after and inspired by this movie (probably should’ve mentioned that earlier) ;)

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users