4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I like her, there's something haunting about her that I can't put my finger on yet. She looks really young too. Can't wait to see more of her work!

So she's blonde now, which I don't hate.. but am also not completely sold on..

guLD7XF4.jpg

m5I81hvr.jpg

vh1yXRux.jpg

noh1C9D.jpg

She landed a Givenchy campaign and has editorial work in the latest Love, W and Garage too so I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her..

TVgTbNrS.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I really hate the blonde, but she has such a unique face- I'm excited to see more from her.

She looks like Mick Jagger's lost daughter. Stunning girl and she definitely stands out of the crowd.
Does anybody knows her age?

i don't like the blonde on her, but she is stunning and her legs at the chanel show are lovely.
also her face is :luvluv:

decently masculine looking, which I like, a strong and striking face sets you aside from the 'pretty' doll like looking faces which can be much more common than one like Stella's, and those lips are something that you can't forget, will be something that makes you remember her

Unpopular opinion, but I prefer her with blond hair. Maybe because in the first photos of her that I saw she was blondie.
I think brown hair makes her look younger too

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Unpopular opinion, but I prefer her with blond hair. Maybe because in the first photos of her that I saw she was blondie.
I think brown hair makes her look younger too
I agree, that hair ages her horrifically. Her skin and makeup in that last photo are not doing her any favors next to the weight gain.

Still got a massive soft spot for this girl. I haven't actually met her but it seems like she has a really cool personality.

Here's some shots by Matteo Montanari:

000041130002_1000.jpg

Shot009_011_new_1000.jpg

She looks always so unwell on the catwalk. I checked her entire fashionspot thread: there are not a handful of pictures with a genuine smile ! :wtf: Remarkable.

pZpRuGG.png

NavpOhH.jpg

• Sad