Stasha Yatchuk

Arctic

Rookie

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I think she looks stunning in that 3rd shot @Arctic posted, so there's definitely potential there, but she needs to work on her facial expression, posing, and consistency..

Even in her more recent work..

Sasja

Rising Star
Such a nice, long body. I really love her arms and legs, plus her side profile is really sharp. Her face doesn't really do much for my (I feel like I've seen a lot of similiar girls) but her body certainly is good.

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
The first post of photos: :bow::luv:
Second post of photos: :hibye:

Not sure why I'm even commenting, because anyone who has to be told to fix her thighs, shave her legs, and wash her face ffs is not gonna last very long. Shame.

Reactions: 2 users
E

Eccaia

hmmm. Can't say I'm a fan. Her face is just a little too masculine for my tastes.

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
Dat moustache.. She's clearly still going through oily skin phases and may well be washing her face every five minutes, but still lacking a clear complexion, I know I did. She really seems to have changed between that first and second set however, as though her eating caught up to her metabolism inbetween. She has a ton of potential but needs to really tighten her game - weight, skincare, performance - to make it any further.

Arctic

Rookie
Let me confess: I think I like her because we have very similar face shape and nose. That said, she is bigger than when she started, and I won't post new pictures after these ( don't want to bother anyone in my favorite forum ;) ). Maybe she will appear in Zhenya's thread ( they seem to be friends ) ...:oops:tumblr_nh3ohhkbxJ1tbhkeno1_1280.jpg s15.jpg y6.jpg dolce-alta-moda-15.jpg 883978.jpg

Attachments