Stanislava Postnova (ruby.tear) Instagram

ScorpioScorpio

Rising Star
Oct 25, 2012
USA
I couldn't find a thread with her and I think she deserves her own. She is a 17 year old Russian ballet dancer with Bolshoi Ballet Academy. She is like a living doll. She posts the most beautiful videos and photos of her dancing. I find the photos of her in street clothing also very inspiring. She is worth the follow :luvluv:

Kp78eON.jpg

VymgRvE.jpg

r8KE2Au.jpg

BtI2GfR.jpg

CYdomFH.jpg

UFOExJw.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Very sweet and elegant. And with Bolshoi? Girl has a bright future ahead of her.

Reactions: 1 user
She's one of my favorites :luv: It's kind of uncanny how much she looks like Diana Vishneva as well
postnovaandvishneva.JPG

Reactions: 2 users
She has the most incredible muscular but tiny body, I can only imagine how hard she must work! Nothing but respect for her. :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I really hope she doesn't get exposed for photoshopping or having an awful attitude like most other girls in this section seem to :eek:

She's cute though, looks younger than 17 but in a cute baby faced way. And her body/form in dance poses is :luv:

QYttUII.jpg

This photo looks totally out of place and wrong on her feed. Her arms look very thin but proportionate on every other photo..but this?? Very bizarre looking.

QYttUII.jpg

This photo looks totally out of place and wrong on her feed. Her arms look very thin but proportionate on every other photo..but this?? Very bizarre looking.
Maybe its just the angle? I know certain angles make my arms look scary :nervous: I don't suspect photoshop or anything

stanislava.JPG

I can't wait to see where she goes after graduating the Bolshoi Ballet Academy. Also her turnout and her legs in this picture :bow:

Reactions: 4 users
why can't the general population appreciate ballerinas (this is just one example but there are many) more? It takes years of practice and sacrifice. Instead they look up to the likes of Gigi, Kylie, young talentless Hollywood actress (looking at you Kirsten one emotion Stewart).
Strive for greatness, to be something inspiring, not mediocre.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: 5 users
why can't the general population appreciate ballerinas (this is just one example but there are many) more?

Because people (especially the younger generation) are getting more stupid and don't appreciate art.

When I was 12 I loved opera and classical music (still do) and sure I would spend afterschool watching the Simpsons - but it's all about the balance. But kids these days are just like mindless zombies that speak in hashtags and abbreviations.

Reactions: 4 users
I've been scrolling through her Instagram. Ah, it's true: ballerinas are so inspirational - graceful, but incredibly scrong.

New video from earlier today (that balance, holy crap).

And then some lovely pictures!

Reactions: 1 users