Stage wear!

Okay, you had me there after "one-shoulder dresses"! :luv: I've been getting into them lately too. My potential graduation dinner dress is a black one shoulder dress (it's an above-the-knee length black strapless with a tulle part which covers the waist up and covers one shoulder).

You always give the best fitness and health related advice AND you have all these other cool hobbies and things, of course I'm in awe. :oops:;)

That dress sounds GORGEOUS - if you end up wearing it, please please please send me a picture!

Well, I'm not going to tell you how to feel about me, haha, so thank you. :) To me, it's just what I do, simple enough!

That dress sounds GORGEOUS - if you end up wearing it, please please please send me a picture!

Well, I'm not going to tell you how to feel about me, haha, so thank you. :) To me, it's just what I do, simple enough!
Aw, I sure will. :) Hopefully I can lose a bit during my upcoming exams. :oops:

Design me a pretty bubble dress now, please? :lol:

I have those promised sketches for you!
3PBq4d3.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but try googling "Wave Gotik Treffen Leipzig", there are tons of pictures. :)

WGT-2012-Impressionen.jpg

img_4248.jpg

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but try googling "Wave Gotik Treffen Leipzig", there are tons of pictures. :)

WGT-2012-Impressionen.jpg

OMG I am in love with the second to far right girl's corset. THANK YOU! :grin:

Please ignore the massive piles of clothes and unmade bed, I'm tearing my closet up for giggles, haha...but here's what I'm thinking:

OQ8TasD.jpg

That's my buckled corset I ordered over a fake leather dress, bullet belt, and huge stompy boots (which will be replaced with those awesome heels once they come in), black tights.

Do I look sufficiently badass?

That's my buckled corset I ordered over a fake leather dress, bullet belt, and huge stompy boots (which will be replaced with those awesome heels once they come in), black tights.

Do I look sufficiently badass?

You do indeed look sufficiently badass. You look spectacular! Awesome outfit.

Post pictures after the show!! :)

I will! I know we'll have someone there doing photos, and I'm guessing we'll be trying to get video as well. :) Looks like we'll be doing band photos this summer, and I've got at least 1 music video scheduled with my other band, and sounds like this one will be doing one as well before the next album comes out.

Now, I just need to get the guys to let me book a tour to pretty much every city there are SG members I want to meet!

I will! I know we'll have someone there doing photos, and I'm guessing we'll be trying to get video as well. :) Looks like we'll be doing band photos this summer, and I've got at least 1 music video scheduled with my other band, and sounds like this one will be doing one as well before the next album comes out.

Now, I just need to get the guys to let me book a tour to pretty much every city there are SG members I want to meet!

If you ever plan to go overseas, many artists claim that Poland always has great audience :) I agree.