Stage wear!

I also enjoyed so much all that you posted in the thread! :luv:
I'm so excited for the big gig that's coming and the new band! :highfive:
Seriously, I'd LOVE to go that concert! (Nine Inch Nails fan over here!)
I don't really have a lot of contact with this kind of fashion, but I do appreciate it in a way that I'm always thinking to myself how awesome would it be if I looked like that, if only for a day... It's my little fashion fantasy :oops:
Anyway, I found this page where you could maybe draw inspiration from? it looked quite resourceful to me! Hope it helps, at least a little bit...?
And please, when you do decide on new outfits etc. post them here so we can see them!

http://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/gothic-inspired-editorials

Girl, you should come raid my closet! It's about 50% ridiculous stage wear, haha. Live that style fantasy at least once, it will feel good. :)

Thank you so much for the page - I'm really enjoying flipping through it! It has definitely sparked a few ideas!

When our next album comes out, I'll send you a link so you can download and enjoy some industrial music fun. :) I'm working hard on it with the guys, and it should be a really good one - I'm very excited about how the sound is shaping out, and feeling good about the recording process and practices (influenced in part by getting to play my favorite keyboard, the Andromeda). And I'll definitely update this thread as I assemble outfits and start getting things together - we should have photos and video from the show itself as well.

As a side note, if you ever have the chance to see NIN live, DO IT - it is worth any ridiculous ticket cost they may charge, one of the best live shows I've ever seen (which is saying a lot). Seriously amazing, and they are touring again this year worldwide! <3

41d1eQwDl4L.jpg

These awesometastic shoes that I adore and cannot wait to rock out in.

LOVED these ones :kiss:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm so excited to hear more!!! I hope you update the thread soon! :kiss:
Also, needless to say I went straight away to check concert dates for NIN and they still don't have the calendar complete. I hope they add more dates soon, since the festivals they confirmed their attendance to do not suit me! :(
I want to go see them live SO BADLY, especially after you said what you said about their performance! Definitely on my bucket list

I'm so excited to hear more!!! I hope you update the thread soon! :kiss:
Also, needless to say I went straight away to check concert dates for NIN and they still don't have the calendar complete. I hope they add more dates soon, since the festivals they confirmed their attendance to do not suit me! :(
I want to go see them live SO BADLY, especially after you said what you said about their performance! Definitely on my bucket list

Keep checking back - they seem to be adding dates fairly regularly. :) Assuming they are anywhere within 500 miles of me, we're going, and hopefully to multiple cities. I'm all for following that tour bus!

My purchases should be coming in and I'll probably be posting some photos trying out some actual ideas this week! :)

Keep checking back - they seem to be adding dates fairly regularly. :) Assuming they are anywhere within 500 miles of me, we're going, and hopefully to multiple cities. I'm all for following that tour bus!

I hope I get to go too! I'm going to this festival to Barcelona in June, and I start my new job right after I get back (and there's this law that says I cannot ask for vacation days before the first 6 months) so I hope I have the money an the time (pleasepleaseplease)

My purchases should be coming in and I'll probably be posting some photos trying out some actual ideas this week! :)

HurryHurry!
:popcorn:

Ahhhhh industrial. I like indie rock and colors too much, and don't have any friends in the scene to get me started, but I've always had a notsosecret fetish for the whole thing and never feel sexier than when I'm thrashing around to Nitzer Ebb or NIN etc. (saw the latter at Bonnaroo and it was actually rather mediocre, but I think it was because of the crowd).

Re: fashion, I have no idea (but please don't dress like Taylor Momsen, lol), but please get pictures of whatever you finally decide on. I'd be fascinated to see those shiny pants in action. Seems a little cyber-y which I like. :luv: In general I am intrigued by your life/style and wish I knew more about you (/creepy).

Ahhhhh industrial. I like indie rock and colors too much, and don't have any friends in the scene to get me started, but I've always had a notsosecret fetish for the whole thing and never feel sexier than when I'm thrashing around to Nitzer Ebb or NIN etc. (saw the latter at Bonnaroo and it was actually rather mediocre, but I think it was because of the crowd).

Re: fashion, I have no idea (but please don't dress like Taylor Momsen, lol), but please get pictures of whatever you finally decide on. I'd be fascinated to see those shiny pants in action. Seems a little cyber-y which I like. :luv: In general I am intrigued by your life/style and wish I knew more about you (/creepy).

Haha, I'm a pretty open book, so feel free to ask me anything you want to know. :) I won't get creeped out, I'm actually fairly used to it, since I definitely am "off the beaten path" from most "normal" lives, I get lots of questions.

As for the style, thanks! I will definitely not look like Taylor Momsen, and I will absolutely take some pictures for you. :)

Good news! My packages have all shipped, and I have many exciting things on the way! :)

@salander -- your sketches are AMAZING, what are you talking about?! That's incredible, you're so talented :luv: Design me a pretty bubble dress now, please? :lol:

Gimme a couple hours and I will! Then you can come visit me and I'll sew it for you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, this kind of stuff is fun for me! And believe me, there are plenty of things I lack talent in, lol!

Pffft, don't sell yourself short, love. I'm impressed by everything you're accomplishing! :kiss:

Wow, that's so awesome. I especially love the dress, it'll look great on you. :luv:

:lol: I agree! I'm in awe salander. :oops:

Haha, thank you! I'm very excited to make that dress, I'm a little bit obsessed with one-shoulder dresses (read: very obsessed), lol. And don't be in awe, I'm just doing stuff because I have issues with not doing stuff, haha. Seriously, I stand by it being just really specially-channeled ADHD. :p

Haha, thank you! I'm very excited to make that dress, I'm a little bit obsessed with one-shoulder dresses (read: very obsessed), lol. And don't be in awe, I'm just doing stuff because I have issues with not doing stuff, haha. Seriously, I stand by it being just really specially-channeled ADHD. :p
Okay, you had me there after "one-shoulder dresses"! :luv: I've been getting into them lately too. My potential graduation dinner dress is a black one shoulder dress (it's an above-the-knee length black strapless with a tulle part which covers the waist up and covers one shoulder).

You always give the best fitness and health related advice AND you have all these other cool hobbies and things, of course I'm in awe. :oops:;)