South Park Tackles Fat Pride and Honey Boo Boo

This season has been excellent so far. Sodasopa, shittypatown, the Villas at Kenny's house :lol:

Reactions: 3 users
This season has been excellent so far. Sodasopa, shittypatown, the Villas at Kenny's house :lol:
Hahah yes!! Really really great. They are so smart and so good at conveying the things that are wrong with society.

Reactions: 1 user

dude the Sodasopa episode is totally about where I live in Colorado. I watched it, called my friends back home and was like yup, thats about us. We literally have 4 whole foods in our town. This whole season has been on point. I hate the 'safe space' movement and SJWs. So many PC police people are here & SO outspoken that they drown out the majority of us that are rational and sane.

Reactions: 1 users

It really has been an amazing season so far.

On a side note, it's terrifying how long I've been watching South Park for now.. I think the first episode was 1998 or something and my little brother videotaped it for me because he thought it was hilarious.

This was one of the best seasons by far. My husband and I literally were dying at sodosopa/shitpatown (I've worked with real estate agents promoting "Lofts" and "Villas" just like that), PC Principal and safe space- poor Butters- and ninjas/terrorists. I've always respected the fact that they are unashamed to poke fun at blatant problems in today's society.
Excited to see what next season brings!

Reactions: 1 user