rjlyg0Tl.jpg

wut0J2el.jpg

Rag & Bone F/W 2014.15
hZMIoIg.jpg
kt2ghD4.jpg

Richard Chai Love F/W 2014.15

Suno F/W 2014.15

Prabal Gurung F/W 2014.15

She´s stunning. :luvluv: In some pics she makes me think of Mischa Barton, I have no idea why.
I love her hair, please don´t go blonde Sophie!

All this red hair is making me go crazy with envy!! Her skin looks so flawless I am swooning!

Gorgeous! I love her hair! Reminds me of Sansa but skinnier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks like a skinnier Sansa :hmm:

Sometimes I think about how much better the series would be if models could also act. Like if Sophie were Sansa (bc Sansa is supposed to be thin!) and Sasha Luss were Dany. :luv:

Sometimes I think about how much better the series would be if models could also act. Like if Sophie were Sansa (bc Sansa is supposed to be thin!) and Sasha Luss were Dany. :luv:

You know, I actually really like the characters in GoT as they are. Dany wouldn't look right if she seemed too fragile… The mother of dragons needs some muscle on her :lol:

I think that's the only time I'll ever say that, too.

You know, I actually really like the characters in GoT as they are. Dany wouldn't look right if she seemed too fragile… The mother of dragons needs some muscle on her :lol:

I think that's the only time I'll ever say that, too.

I can see that too actually. For me, I read the books first, and always imagined the Targaryeons as fine boned and otherworldly because that's how they were described. So I was disappointed with Emilia Clark and how her hair and eyebrows didn't look like Targaryeon silver at all. That being said, I still love her acting though!

She's beautiful :) I loveee her freckles.
coldfront3.jpg

But, what about her body?
MI2cBqQl.jpg

8T2Mtrzl.jpg

Not a fan of her arms in these pics. I couldn't find any other pictures to get a picture of her body. But, judging by the above pics I'd like to see her lose a a little bit.

Her body looks very soft, almost like some of the PreRaphaelite paintings. If she has good measurements, I think it might work for her overall look - soft, striking, sensuous. Of course, we haven't seen her thighs.

Her bone structure is so elegant. I wonder if she was naturally thin.. :) that red hair though, I'd kill to have that shady of red naturally grow on me. :luv: she would be my perfect thinspo if she had flawless thighs to match.

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

She definitely has a smaller frame--she's stretching her neck in this picture so her collarbones should be at their most prominent, and they're hardly visible. That's why she looks "soft" while still being skinny.

She looks so soft in this picture :luv: @alexandtm Pre-Raphaelite is the perfect description of her.
SYiKQ81.jpg

Veronique Leroy
9jeuf6.jpg

Thakoon
KIM_0175.450x675.JPG

Tory Burch
1ZrLY9N.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs
_ARC0384.450x675.JPG
_17G0558.450x675.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ Pre-Raphaelite is the perfect description of her.
SYiKQ81.jpg

^^^i was just about to post that her face reminds me of the women in pre-raphaelite paintings...

She looks out of this world stunning - especially in the above pic. i'm not a big fan of her body though.

Totally. And I've always thought that Sansa could be beautiful if she was only skinnier.