Sophie Rask

I like her body because the line are quite smooth (maybe that's what makes her look a bit 'soft'?) but I'm not sold on her face.

It reminds me too much of a girl I know who is an obnoxious do-gooder who's whole goal in life is seeking validation for her looks :run:

I think she's an amazing model and has an equally amazing body, I mean look at her elbows (er arms in general I suppose). And her face!
_CUS0265.jpg

There's also a difference between the way she looks when she is modeling and the way she looks for just personal photos. I.e.,

Versus

It really shows her diversity and ability to adapt/get into a "character," for lack of better word.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Guys, this girl's body is perfection, how is this thread not getting more love??

x
QOpNxgu6.jpg

lCelZ7sa.jpg

1424364036b6oytah.jpg
I do love her face and body! That being said, though she is quite skinny, there's no noticeable inward curve at her ankle (which is a genetic feature) and I think that is what makes some of us not like her legs as much. If she were fat they would be cankles :run:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I do love her face and body! That being said, though she is quite skinny, there's no noticeable inward curve at her ankle (which is a genetic feature) and I think that is what makes some of us not like her legs as much. If she were fat they would be cankles :run:

That actually makes a lot of sense, thanks for bringing it up!

Sophie Rask is such a stunner
Elle-Skandicool-Front-2-306x410.jpg

SOPHIE_RASK_51.jpeg

SOPHIE_RASK_48-724x1024.jpg

:luvluv: I think she is gorgeous. I agree that she has the same look/pose in general, but I just love her facial structure, cheekbones and her full lips. I really adore her and Line Brems - plus I like the fact that they are danish like me :highfive:
IMG_4069.PNG
IMG_4071.jpg
IMG_4072.PNG
IMG_4070.PNG

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Sophie and Nina for Vogue Italia.

In some of these photos they both look stunning and others are just so awkward

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Sophie and Nina for Vogue Italia.

In some of these photos they both look stunning and others are just so awkward

Would click the agree-button if I could haha, the photo you posted is a great shot though, IMO

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users