Feb 8, 2012
Scotland
Before:

sophie_monk_profile_shot_day_10_big.jpg

sophie-monk-must-really-like-winter.jpg

sophie-monk-front-and-back-with-a-hint-of-cellulite.jpg

sophie-monk-keeps-it-casual.jpg

fp_3382607_monk_sophie_bikini_excl_cad_080709.jpg

She actually looks pretty thin now, wonder how much she lost in total.

article-0-0AEBDFC5000005DC-669_468x556.jpg

article-0-0AEBDED2000005DC-988_224x423.jpg

article-0-0AEBDEC2000005DC-278_233x423.jpg

article-0-0AD6E831000005DC-694_468x648.jpg

She's infamous as a yo-yo dieter, that's why. Ive seen her exercising and her skin looks horrendous--almost like weird melted plastic. She does look thinner right now though, but I don't really find it all that honorable

The yo-yo-ing would explain why her skin looks deflated. She's skinny, but I almost think she would look better with a bit of extra weight (read, muscle, not fat) because her skin would be more filled out and could regain some elasticity. Otherwise, she reminds me of what old people's skin looks like when they lose weight as they age due to health issues. She doesn't glow, but looks saggy!

The reason her skin looks plastic is because of plastic surgery. Her face hardly moves; she'd melt right off the bones if she got too close to heat.

Haha true. I saw her in one movie and she had great body, I was stunned. But in some photos here she looks terrible.

I don't know which is worse, admitting I have actually seen Date Movie a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶t̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ or that I thought she was smoking hot skinny back then

Date+Movie+-+Sophie+Monk.jpg

Oh how the times have changed. I mean, there is still that sort of something about her, albeit trashy, but I can see her appeal in a really twisted way lol

she doesn't have a very pretty face to me 0.o and her body is not ideal for me at all

I don't know which is worse, admitting I have actually seen Date Movie a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶t̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ or that I thought she was smoking hot skinny back then

Date+Movie+-+Sophie+Monk.jpg

Oh how the times have changed. I mean, there is still that sort of something about her, albeit trashy, but I can see her appeal in a really twisted way lol

I saw that, but there was another too, I can't find any pictures now, but yeah she had great body. I think she has cute face althought she should definetly stop with surgeries.

I remember seeing a picture of her back then with what looked like liposuction bruising on her hips. That was when she was dating a plastic surgeon. Not sure what's up with her now.

Was she in Bardot? They had this song I really like, the chorus went 'I should've never let you go'. Every time I hear that song I'm 13 years old again.

@lechevrefeuille yep she was in Bardot! I think it was her first moment in the public eye and it launched her career (well...she's more successful than any of the other members thats for sure).

Last edited by a moderator: