Sonya Esman

Reactions: 1 user
image.jpg
image.jpg

She looked really good before

I've seen pictures of her body on snapchat and she does have a really prominent thigh gap. You can't photoshop on snapchat.She has said in a video that even if she gains weight she still have a thigh gap.

@sparklypetal she probably just knows how to pose on Snapchat. I wouldn't trust anyone who still edits their photos. @sabine, may I please get your input? Is it just me, or do her thighs look wobbly to you, too? :confused:

Hmmm, I think the wobbliness is more a result of the lighting coming from behind. If I was looking for photoshop here I'd be more inclined to look for a wobble in the straight line of the windowsill behind her upper thighs or any warps on the pavement outside. Both those seem ok to me. Of course that's still not to say she hasn't shopped her pic, but if she has, she's done a good job.

@sabine ohh, okay, that explanation does make sense - you little detective. :) Thank you for your input, and for sharing that Photoshop-spotting tip!

Also guys - sorry for the re-post of my own post (#26) above . . . not sure how that happened . . .

lol I would say they're just messing. thinking theyre being funny. you can tell from her expression.
kind of random to just have syringe in your hand and other drug related things around you. I don't think theyre playing around.And they each have credit cards in front of them hmmm

lol I would say they're just messing. thinking theyre being funny. you can tell from her expression.
I agree lol no way she could look so composed in the picture if she was actually off her face. Looks a bit staged as well with all the money and bottles around - my friends and I took pictures like this for fun a couple of times and we would just fit as many "bad" things into the picture as we could:hahano:

Reactions: 3 users
kind of random to just have syringe in your hand and other drug related things around you. I don't think theyre playing around.And they each have credit cards in front of them hmmm
Yes, random, far too random to have such varying drug paraphernalia in one shot. Why would she require a syringe while doing a line of coke? Jesus. The type of person who's going to get jacked on stimulants, then immediately follow up with a healthy dose of opiates is not Sonya Esman. I can assure you that.

Also, that's a drinking straw. If she was snorting coke with it she would have cut it shorter, it's simply impractical.

Like @chicbones said, it's far too staged in its execution to be even remotely legit.. it's just lame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Yes, random, far too random to have such varying drug paraphernalia in one shot. Why would she require a syringe while doing a line of coke? Jesus. The type of person who's going to get jacked on stimulants, then immediately follow up with a healthy dose of opiates is not Sonya Esman. I can assure you that.

Also, that's a drinking straw. If she was snorting coke with it she would have cut it shorter, it's simply impractical.

Like @chicbones said, it's far too staged in its execution to be even remotely legit.. it's just lame.
I should've realised that! God, I'm so gullible sometimes :supershame:

In any case, her arms look so thick :disgusted: She really piled on the pounds after quitting veganism and no amount of photoshop is going to hide that when you're making lookbooks on video:
image.jpeg