SomethingNavy

I love seeing everyone's perspective. I can see how she would be very generic but sometimes really hits it out of the park for me. I tend to gravitate to neutrals and black so when people mix colors my interest piques. @ZeroDiet I agree she has become boring lately

I can see how she would be very generic but sometimes really hits it out of the park for me.

Reminds me of the adage: Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :lol:

Anyway, I'm pretty neutral to her style, so I'm not trying to contradict you. I'm not a native to these adages and so I'm just amused. That's all.

Her knee looks like that in every photo, I think it's just shaped than way.

Not in that particular picture. She's pretty consistent with her camera angles and there is something seriously suspect about her left knee in that picture (which is on the right side of the picture, in case was ambiguous). It's looks seriously warped.

I've been following her for a while on instagram and I do like her. I admire the fact that even when she is pregnant, she didn't put on that much weight. This is one of my biggest fears... However, her style is definitely not my cup of tea, which makes me question why I even follow her :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
She seems dull as rocks. 99% of fashion bloggers do, and from what I've experienced anecdotally from the ones Ive met, they are even duller than you'd think,

Omg I never realized that!! Now that I look closer it kind of looks like there's something going on in the background between her legs in every pic?

I think it's just a dimple where the top of the knee cap curves in and before the thigh muscle starts.
Though I am also useless at spotting PS.

No, you guys are right. Her legs are shaped like that, with the dimple (so are mine - it's thigh muscle), but check out how wavy her inner thighs are in this picture...
screen-shot-2015-10-25-at-11-20-18-am-png.9242

Her style is nothing exciting but I do admire her adorable bump - I can only hope to stay that skinny being preggo! :grin:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Since I last commented, I've seen her in person twice in my neighborhood in NYC.
First time, she was walking with a "photographer" in tow, wearing flats and carrying high heels - so clearly en route to a street "photoshoot."
Second time, she was walking solo and dressed in just a boring puffy coat and jeans.
Both times, she looked miserable.

• Sad