• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • Anonymous posting is now back for VIPs. Just tick the "Post Anonymously" box before you submit your post.

Some Changes

Hypatia

Worker Bee
i really wish people would all just see that it's all in good form. all just banter really. I mean people talk about celebrities they hate in real life. we just put it down on the blog. i dont hate them cause they are afterall human beings.

do they really care what we thing. while they are off making millions. i cant imagine them stopping their entire life to see . oh some girls from skinny gossip hate my thighs. aww now the world is going to end.

like they really don't give a fuck to be blunt. its just this stupid useless reporters with no common sense. they're all shit anyways :grin: I'm not going to sweat myself over it and im sure those big money making celebrities wouldn't either.

i thing skinny gurl has handled this as best and mature as she can

Reactions: 1 user

Hypatia

Worker Bee
Do you think we could make a private group and you could post it there? @Skinny Gurl, would that be ok?
yes please ! I've been looking for them all day :( at least something similar. :( no luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Z

zer0fat

When are you planning to do this?

I am adding language to our community registration terms that explicitly prohibits the glorification or promotion of self-harm. While it has been unofficial policy from the beginning, it will now be officially stated. This will not just be window dressing; it will be enforced. We do not want to cut off support to those most in need, but we will warn – and then ban – members who violate these terms, and when doing so we will direct them to reputable sources of assistance.

Within the next few days, I am adding a section to the community with resources and paths to assistance for issues including depression, eating disorders, and self-injury.

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Does anyone have an idea? It's been a while since the last post on the main site.
That's often the case :( I believe SG is very busy with work and travel, so I guess we have to wait until she has time to prioritise it. (I hope it's OK for me to answer in SG's place...)

Z

zer0fat

That's often the case :( I believe SG is very busy with work and travel, so I guess we have to wait until she has time to prioritise it. (I hope it's OK for me to answer in SG's place...)

Thanks for the answer, @Silent Night. I was just wondering because it's been over a month since the changes were announced on the main site.

I guess i have to be a little more patient. :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Isabella

I have been read all the criticis...people calling this site a pro-anorexia site, my opinion is THIS IS NOT A PRO-ANOREXIA SITE at all !!! This is sush a great thing, girls talking in a open way about food, diet and healph.

I am really sorry about KAte article, but honestly her booker our what ever is the person that guides her carrear should be mush more selective about the jobs she does. I still have the same opinion about her boddy....its extremly curvy, she should exercise more.....slim down its not a way to get hill, its a way to be healphy. And when it comes at the jobs she does Sport Illustrait is a great magazine GOOD SHE DID IT ! But other pictures I found out extremly vulgar, she looks like a striper....being sexy is not being vulgar TAKE THAT LESSON RIGHT Miss Kate.

Skinny gurl I am not anorectic at all, I read all your articles and some of them really help me a lot ! Starving types of the day - I get to read, some of them I agree others not so mush, but I guess people must know and make the choices they find out are the good ones for them. Maybe you should just shange the title and keep the rest..its a opinion cause "starving types of the day" its a expression that many anorectic girls use......

Keep up with your great work and forget the haters xxxxx
ps sorry about my bad english !!!!!!!!!

J

Jasmine

You know what I don't realize? Nobody walks around saying people "look like they have schizophrenia/bipolar disorder/depression/anxiety/etc.", because those people know you can't SEE that. I'm surprised these people who are barely smart enough to have heard of those disorders don't also realize the same logic applies to other mental disorders, including eating disorders. Also, it's one thing to want to be thin, but eating disorders are much more than just wanting to be thin. From my experience, anyways, and from those I know who have suffered as well, it's much more about control, perfectionism, and anxiety with not being satisfactory, rather than "just wanting to be thin". The media isn't to blame for anorexia, otherwise they should be to blame for all the other mental disorders out there, and let's face it, nobody's stupid enough to throw around that accusation (I hope...)