So Ra Choi

Looks like there's a whole series that chronicled around her first season

Omg the second one —the section where they’re playing “All About That Bass” in the background while they get cupcakes and then they oink :lol:

While I’m here...
5795EFF4-15F8-43F9-9826-3AEEF50C1083.jpeg
BD19C9AD-8572-4CF2-8BEF-4A2A6EB3E988.jpeg
3FB04FB9-85E2-43EC-AEBA-C0A103F98C35.jpeg
51391521-A2AB-431A-80C3-CDD98A55D28B.jpeg

She’s my fave right now. I adore her attitude and her look.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users
This may come as an unpopular opinion, but I am not a fan of her body at all other than her height.
If you scrutinize her runway photos, she’s not very skinny. She’s also got undesirable proportions with a long torso and shorter legs. This is the first thing I noticed about her body when I saw her pictures.
Her calves are also always quite bulky and her whole body is just not as sleek and feminine looking as I would prefer it.
Her expressions are always deadpan and even though she’s a diverse model, her expressions offer no diversity.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
She’s also got undesirable proportions with a long torso and shorter legs.
Her calves are also always quite bulky and her whole body is just not as sleek and feminine looking as I would prefer it.

I completely agree but it’s honestly part of why I like her. I agree that she’s often not as skinny as she could be (sometimes she still looks pretty great) but I’m so drawn to her mostly because of her style. Also, my proportions are similar to hers and so it’s inspiring for me to see someone with a similar body shape being such a badass. Plus I also like the jagged androgynous look (or maybe I’ve taught myself to like it so that I can like myself) and she pulls it off. Just a matter of personal taste I suppose, I totally get why a lot of people on here might not like her.

Reactions: 5 users
I completely agree but it’s honestly part of why I like her. I agree that she’s often not as skinny as she could be (sometimes she still looks pretty great) but I’m so drawn to her mostly because of her style. Also, my proportions are similar to hers and so it’s inspiring for me to see someone with a similar body shape being such a badass. Plus I also like the jagged androgynous look (or maybe I’ve taught myself to like it so that I can like myself) and she pulls it off. Just a matter of personal taste I suppose, I totally get why a lot of people on here might not like her.

Just know it was a personal opinion based on my own aesthetics by the way. I wasn't trying to discredit your emulation of someone who was similar in style and stats to you. Personally, I also look up to or aspire to certain models who are not entirely popular on the forum, but it gives me a sense of confidence knowing I can look somewhat similar at that weight if I am a similar height and bone structure. I am only 5'8, so it is currently people like Cara Delevigne.
I think its great that we can all find people with similar body structures to ourselves as a way of motivation.

Reactions: 1 users
I always say this but I will never get over her personal style. It’s versatile in terms of different pieces yet all goes together and I love it.
Her style is what 14 year old me thought I looked like with my Docs and plaid skirts :lol:. Honestly the more photos I see of her and her street style, the more I’m lured back towards that edgy chic look - it looks so much classier on her than on the chubby college girls that I usually see wearing it (and that turned me off from that style)

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Alexander McQueen's AW20 campaign. She is truly versatile :luv:

Large-AMQ_20-2_IG_1080x1350px_5.jpg
Large-AMQ_20-2_IG_1080x1350px_3.jpg

Large-AMQ_20-2_IG_1080x1350px_2.jpg

Large-AMQ_20-2_IG_1080x1350px_9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Some more photos for Zara :luvluv:
sora-2.png

sora-4.png

sora-3.png

W Korea July 2020
ef4159bdd812ec80ded1afc0cdf1bc4dd0181b35.jpg

W Korea May 2017
bryan huynh.png

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Editorial spam (tried to resize the images in my last post to prevent it from being too long, but the format was so weird so I just removed it. Hopefully it works this time :nervous:)

Part 1:

The Real Way in Couture (W Korea September 2020)
7yNLvgL.jpg
WIpNXsC.jpg
HmSpk5K.jpg
DaNOiDH.jpg
CnvOQeG.jpg
UNCSNQn.jpg
JpQWt3u.jpg
UxoFMuD.jpg
d75WkIy.jpg
kHNK8M9.jpg
mO3hahx.jpg
Gu1z3Zr.jpg

Outtakes:

Kove vs Sora (Fassion Mag August 2020)
4O4YxUk.jpg
XP9QMhF.jpg
wHchmcf.jpg
HhUhKkr.jpg
4J2judO.jpg
UajYDBa.jpg
xhOLIny.jpg

Andersson Bell S/S 2020
gkfr7yi.jpg

WbolUnY.jpg
iZIfk4R.jpg
x31WzZK.jpg
hsf6dfQ.jpg
idnTr8K.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 9 users
Editorial spam Part 2:

Sketch Book Style (Vogue Japan October 2020)
E0gHv06.jpg
4waFKYZ.jpg
7ltVMAY.jpg

The Spirit of the Season (Vogue Japan August 2020)
Puq0CEe.jpg
tYDWLhX.jpg

Closer Me (Fassion Mag June 2020)
9bOQZFC.png

La seule fleur du monde (Fassion Mag June 2020)
hMNYMWl.jpg
CfCSWwu.jpg
4DqK959.jpg
Vq7lztv.jpg
YpjT7FX.jpg
SDfMGuU.jpg

Bottega Veneta / Lured by the Scent of Blue (Fassion Mag April 2020)

Not an editorial, but a photo from her husband, Kove Lee’s, solo exhibition Dilettant (2019)
XmmqB7J.jpg

• Love
I haven’t seen these photos for Portrait Report posted in this thread yet.
vob3iqq.jpg

4zLIulC.jpg

eMs8h47.jpg

YLae5vJ.jpg

laJ1gsC.jpg

Xgu78NI.jpg

0tn69Ml.jpg

GtlW3Ge.jpg

And some ~*spooky*~ throwbacks bc it’s October

Ph. Willy Vanderperre (Document Journal no. 14 S/S 2019)
nuRnFma.jpg
Q10CNoZ.jpg

“The Empty House” (Vogue Italia March 2019)
bG46McB.png

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
This is the video I stumbled upon on Youtube and it's of her wedding in Bali. She's so bubbly, cute and happy :luvluv:
I love seeing more skinnies that were the wedding guests (and bridesmaids perhaps?). Anyways, I digress. Here's the video:

• Jizztastic
  • Love
W Korea December 2020

k4saWJ9.gif

YSL Beauty

Bonbom S/S 2021
lHtOcFc.jpg
OsItZwu.jpg
uop52LH.jpg
O8ccDGG.jpg

Tp9BjBn.jpg

Personal photos by her husband, Kove Lee :flower:
g3Q20Gk.jpg
J5HS6p0.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Alexander McQueen Resort 2021
1607064587970.png

1607064699660.png

1607064743580.png

1607064818676.png

1607064975219.png

1607065329103.png

Did she gain a little or am I just seeing things?

Did she gain a little or am I just seeing things?

She might've, especially if you look at her ankles and top of her arms. The camera angle is not straight up tho, it's looking up a bit. Perhaps she's just not as muscular and lean as before.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users