So Ra Choi

I don't mean for it for be a repost, but her Saint Laurent looks are even better in HQ, and here's her second look and walk :luvluv:
It's hard to believe that this is her first time walking the show under Vaccarello because she fits the brand so well (but she has been an exclusive for Louis Vuitton for many seasons in a row).
_STL0220.jpg

_STL1184.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
At Celine, I think she was the only model to have booked Saint Laurent and Celine this season.
KIM_0867.jpg

Louis Vuitton
_VUI0333.jpg

Numéro Magazine by Billy Kidd (I just LOVE the pose in the first picture :bow:)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
43408686_635725323490641_472107205163447685_n.jpg

Those LEGS kill me. She's always been a favorite model of mine, not just aesthetically. Her face is so versatile, her walk is killer, she has primo personal style, and her poses/expressions are A+

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 7 users
With the holiday season now here, there's nothing like Sora and her hardcore discipline to remind me to stay on my game. I remember watching her on Korea's Next Top Model (cycle 3), and her transformation from cute to goddess since then (style & body-wise) has always been one of my favorites:

Before

XaudGq5.png

ucnDcym.jpg

Towards the end of the show where the top 3 models come back from hiatus, she surprises everyone with her weight loss (don't know how apparent it is in the screenshot, but it is definitely notable on the show)

k3eZYsp.png

She's lost even more since then to be the successful model she is today :flower:

mXq4TMQ.jpg

PNI4RTV.jpg

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users