So Ra Choi

proseccoprincess

SkinnyGossip Royal
“A lot of people have asked me, ‘How do you diet?’ If I were to tell you the truth, my height and weight are 179cm and 47 kg. (I try and lose weight in a really extreme way. I’m not sure how other models diet.) During Fashion Week, I truly don’t even eat one meal. When Fashion Week is open, it goes on for over 4 weeks. So for 4 weeks, I only drink water. If I’m really struggling then I’ll eat half a banana.”
I'm still confused about this. So, she does her extreme diet DURING fashion week? Meaning she's at her low weight AFTER all the shows are over? And from what we can gather about her typical diet (not very restrictive, bad with self control) she starts FW at a relatively high weight? I feel like this is either poorly translated or not thought out very well.

Reactions: 1 user

Whimsical

Grand Dame
I'm still confused about this. So, she does her extreme diet DURING fashion week? Meaning she's at her low weight AFTER all the shows are over? And from what we can gather about her typical diet (not very restrictive, bad with self control) she starts FW at a relatively high weight? I feel like this is either poorly translated or not thought out very well.
I think it's a mistranslation tbh, but it's mainly a bit of both - she (probably) starts with the diet a bit before FW, which means she does start off at a higher weight and then continues losing throughout the fashion month (from what I've noticed).

Reactions: 1 user

coldfaerie

Rising Star
So Ra for Vogue Korea

She looks very different in this due to the mullet and afro hairstyles. The first picture I barely recognised her in.
I'd have to admit her shoulder looks a bit too 'fleshy' for my liking, but like @Tinyportia mentioned before, she fluctuates heavily around fashion weeks so I trust her to get in shape again.

20210122_111402.jpg20210122_111425.jpg20210122_111456.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
IMG_0135.png

This is from a while back, but found while organizing thinspo and my current starving contest motivation.

Caption: "My rations for the next 4 days" (Pomegranates, Watermelon, Tomatoes, Caffeine drink)

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 11 users