So Ra Choi

Chamomile

Worker Bee
Looks like there's a whole series that chronicled around her first season
Omg the second one —the section where they’re playing “All About That Bass” in the background while they get cupcakes and then they oink :lol:

While I’m here...
5795EFF4-15F8-43F9-9826-3AEEF50C1083.jpegBD19C9AD-8572-4CF2-8BEF-4A2A6EB3E988.jpeg3FB04FB9-85E2-43EC-AEBA-C0A103F98C35.jpeg51391521-A2AB-431A-80C3-CDD98A55D28B.jpeg
She’s my fave right now. I adore her attitude and her look.

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

eliza88

Rookie
This may come as an unpopular opinion, but I am not a fan of her body at all other than her height.
If you scrutinize her runway photos, she’s not very skinny. She’s also got undesirable proportions with a long torso and shorter legs. This is the first thing I noticed about her body when I saw her pictures.
Her calves are also always quite bulky and her whole body is just not as sleek and feminine looking as I would prefer it.
Her expressions are always deadpan and even though she’s a diverse model, her expressions offer no diversity.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Chamomile

Worker Bee
She’s also got undesirable proportions with a long torso and shorter legs.
Her calves are also always quite bulky and her whole body is just not as sleek and feminine looking as I would prefer it.
I completely agree but it’s honestly part of why I like her. I agree that she’s often not as skinny as she could be (sometimes she still looks pretty great) but I’m so drawn to her mostly because of her style. Also, my proportions are similar to hers and so it’s inspiring for me to see someone with a similar body shape being such a badass. Plus I also like the jagged androgynous look (or maybe I’ve taught myself to like it so that I can like myself) and she pulls it off. Just a matter of personal taste I suppose, I totally get why a lot of people on here might not like her.

Reactions: 5 users

eliza88

Rookie
I completely agree but it’s honestly part of why I like her. I agree that she’s often not as skinny as she could be (sometimes she still looks pretty great) but I’m so drawn to her mostly because of her style. Also, my proportions are similar to hers and so it’s inspiring for me to see someone with a similar body shape being such a badass. Plus I also like the jagged androgynous look (or maybe I’ve taught myself to like it so that I can like myself) and she pulls it off. Just a matter of personal taste I suppose, I totally get why a lot of people on here might not like her.
Just know it was a personal opinion based on my own aesthetics by the way. I wasn't trying to discredit your emulation of someone who was similar in style and stats to you. Personally, I also look up to or aspire to certain models who are not entirely popular on the forum, but it gives me a sense of confidence knowing I can look somewhat similar at that weight if I am a similar height and bone structure. I am only 5'8, so it is currently people like Cara Delevigne.
I think its great that we can all find people with similar body structures to ourselves as a way of motivation.

Reactions: 1 users