• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

So Ra Choi

ghost

Super Star
Reaction score
I don't mean for it for be a repost, but her Saint Laurent looks are even better in HQ, and here's her second look and walk :luvluv:
It's hard to believe that this is her first time walking the show under Vaccarello because she fits the brand so well (but she has been an exclusive for Louis Vuitton for many seasons in a row).

ghost

Super Star
Reaction score
At Celine, I think she was the only model to have booked Saint Laurent and Celine this season.

Louis Vuitton

Numéro Magazine by Billy Kidd (I just LOVE the pose in the first picture :bow:)

jae.cee

Worker Bee
Reaction score
With the holiday season now here, there's nothing like Sora and her hardcore discipline to remind me to stay on my game. I remember watching her on Korea's Next Top Model (cycle 3), and her transformation from cute to goddess since then (style & body-wise) has always been one of my favorites:

Before

Towards the end of the show where the top 3 models come back from hiatus, she surprises everyone with her weight loss (don't know how apparent it is in the screenshot, but it is definitely notable on the show)

She's lost even more since then to be the successful model she is today :flower: