Snow White and the Huntsman

Nicole

Runt
Feb 15, 2012
Canada
I went to see Snow White and the Huntsman because the trailer looked amazing, and I was willing to give Kirsten Stewart a chance to show that she can do more than Twilight. It was alright movie, I thought Charlize Theron was amazing as the evil queen and stole the show. What did everyone else think?

Oh my god I love Charlize Theron. She did great!

Charlize%20Theron-1539.jpg

Saw it as well. She did a great job and is absolutely stunning!
SNOW-WHITE-HUNTSMAN-008.jpg

Charlize Theron was incredible in this, she's so gorgeous.

did anyone else think that she looked amazing in the scene where it zoomed in on her bony back? I had this awkward moment where the whole movie theatre gasped in shock and I was like :luv: Then I had to pretend to be shocked too :nervous:

The movie would've been even better if they have cast someone who could actually act as Snow White.

Since I posted that last comment I've been trying to find a still on the Internet of her back and I can't, so frickin annoying :mad: has anyone seen one? I must've googled every possible combination!

The movie would've been even better if they have cast someone who could actually act as Snow White.[/QUOTE]

So true.

I'm still going to see this, Kristen or no Kristen. I LOVE Charlize, her being my homegirl and all, and we don't have too many of those ;)

I think I've said this before, but I laughed a bit when I heard Kristen was playing "the fairest of them all" and supposedly be more beautiful than Charlize eventually. But that's just my personal perception of beauty I guess

Just saw it. I do not understand why Kristen is the highest paid actress at the moment. It was just like watching Bella trying to take over the kingdom... :rolleyes: I do agree that Charlize was amazing though :)

I refuse to watch anything with that cardboard ungrateful thing KStew in it. But the makeup looks amazing!

Charlize looked amazing in the trailer. Looking forward to watching it for her <3

about Charlize and Kristen...

“I really, I really, really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl,” Charlize told Access Hollywood about Kristen. “She’s amazing, she’s amazing. She’s the real deal … [and] she gives really good back rubs.”

“[Kristen] is the kind of actor that I like to be around because there’s nothing she’d really stop at in order to do the job,” Charlize added. “She’s got a tremendous amount of talent and, you know, I think you can have talent, but if you don’t have tenacity and moxy … She’s bad ass."

I'm sorry but their "friendship" seems like a PR thing to me.
I think Charlize kicks Kristen’s ass in the movie and is so excited that KStew can’t even match her talent in the movie that she is just relieved and is throwing some crumbs in her way.....

I really enjoyed this movie despite the really and truly cheesy dialogue and Kristen's fake accent: (” you caaaant have my haaat”) Charlize is so gorgeous! And Chris Hemsworth is too sexy for his shirt. The brother was exceedingly creepy and the whole melting effects were cool. Also: Was the Queen crazy or was the mirror truly enchanted BC her brother couldn't see it? Kind of wondered what the purpose of that was...

I really enjoyed this movie despite the really and truly cheesy dialogue and Kristen's fake accent: (” you caaaant have my haaat”) Charlize is so gorgeous! And Chris Hemsworth is too sexy for his shirt. The brother was exceedingly creepy and the whole melting effects were cool. Also: Was the Queen crazy or was the mirror truly enchanted BC her brother couldn't see it? Kind of wondered what the purpose of that was...

I think the mirror was just enchanted, and it was showing that the brother had no magic, that's what I got out of it.

I think Charlize totally stole the show, I for one got tired of staring at Kirsten's buck teeth for two hours.

I mean....they tried?

I just couldn't with the way Snow's dress kept being on her shoulders in one seen, and then perfectly arranged in the next, and then back to being disheveled. It was seriously happening the WHOLE movie I don't think I payed attention to important bits cuz I was so distracted by it.

I still wouldn't kick K-stew out of bed for eating toast, though. (though I'de never hire her in a movie. lol)