Snejana Onopka

being rich > being pretty & thin

Not my personal logic, but a lot of women think this way...
Lucky for Natasha she gets to be all 3.

The abusive personality seems to be very common with the much older rich husbands of models i.e Ginta etc.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
unfortunately he’s not even rich
Short, ugly, fat, and abusive. Poor Snej. I hope she gets the help she needs after this. More concerned with her mental health than her returning to modelling at the moment; abuse takes a massive toll on a person, even if they don't outwardly show it.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Are we all just gonna ignore the fact that hes fat and ugly or View attachment 75778
Yes! When she married him I was like, "Dang, he better have a great personality..." Usually with abusers, the "good times" are really good or else you wouldn't stay with someone who's physically or emotionally hurting you. With this guy, the "good times" must have to be really, really good to make gorgeous Snej stay with someone abusive and gross-looking.

Also, having a chin-collector cheat on Snejana really drives it home that cheating has nothing to do with the cheated-on and everything to do with the cheater.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Yes! When she married him I was like, "Dang, he better have a great personality..." Usually with abusers, the "good times" are really good or else you wouldn't stay with someone who's physically or emotionally hurting you. With this guy, the "good times" must have to be really, really good to make gorgeous Snej stay with someone abusive and gross-looking.

Also, having a chin-collector cheat on Snejana really drives it home that cheating has nothing to do with the cheated-on and everything to do with the cheater.
Snej has a nice body/rack too, if the argument was “she was too skinny”. She did gain weight and we do know what she looks like with a lot more weight and naked. :lol:

Hope she’s ok. There are better men out there.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
We all know Snejana has a nasty personality but she doesn't deserve all that shit. I'm really sorry for her.

Some old photos as an inspo.
0b1210966084e707323fe6a06c084fe7.jpg

95efd915ca86e1163dc76c0a6c4fb2a2.jpg
EH9nysYU8AAXcW0.jpeg
EH9nytqU0AE4yrh.jpeg
original.jpg
60943752_1277823093_versace027bh200909260217524061786_hq13.jpg
affa3bae016074afd809337377693ac4.jpg
034ae3997e49a0b5eb62ec9bd62cc906.jpg
EGdeWp6XUAcaI6C.jpg

• Love
She allegedly said the following once about her beauty:

My favorite artist would have to be God, because he created me and I am a masterpiece

I know people doubt that she said actually that, but I like to pretend she did. Definitely sounds like something she would say!

• Jizztastic
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
"I got out of the shower one day and caught a glimpse of my nude wet body in the mirror and thought “any man would be lucky to have me.”
— Snejana Onopka (i think, she really said that)
244D7C8C-6E7A-4F54-A0BE-0577DBA36DF1.jpeg
8813D597-4860-4334-9C9E-270ECD7419FC.jpeg
99CF2320-8334-4BBC-BBA7-6EB3CAFFFC9E.jpeg
4E78FB53-BF6A-4473-A8B1-9A8ACD45FA28.jpeg
79E504F8-3FA6-40F3-B542-CE9FACF6E2A5.jpeg
EE3A9D94-0649-48D6-81D5-DD3F874FA91E.jpeg
F2E1BE58-E77C-42CE-B88C-25ADDF1BF0B9.jpeg
BF46BAE6-6554-4EAA-A354-79C6AD256C6D.jpeg

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
If I looked like snej, I’d be conceited too.
Dont get me wrong, I am definitely conceited too, but snej is an iconic irreplaceable supermodel. If that were me, Id be on a whole new level of conceited too. Not sayin its ok, but I understand.

• Agree
Some gems that are too good to not be reposted. :spitlaugh:

In response to being called bitchy "I’m gonna get twins. Tease their hair at age 3, buy them their first chinchilla coat at age 5, teach them the art of treachery at age 10. They’ll be spoiled Russian Stunners. The American dream."

"If you want to spot me, my apartment is on Rue du Platre. I’m usually shaking my *** in the window. Come say hi”

"If my life was a novel, it would be a best seller. No one would put it down."

"Oscar Wilde says beauty is a form of genus. If Oscar is right, that means I’m Albert Einstein."

"I have to respect him. And if he’s poor, for what should I respect him then? Of course, he may very well be a very talented artist, but you know as they say, ‘If you’re so smart, why so poor then?"

"Why should it surprise anyone that I don’t walk for many designers? Today, fashion loves the plain girls. Where would I fit in? Nowhere. That is like putting a fine Russian fur next to a dirty sock."

Interviewer: These days your annual income is about 300,000 euros. What do you spend it on?
Snejana: Well first of all, I earn a lot more than what you said.

"What do you have to offer the world? Big lips and 32 B’s? Congratulations, you won the self validation award for being a beggar and a chooser. You’re fat."

"Being beautiful on the inside is what’s important.Ha ha,not really!"

"I don’t like ugly people. You walk into Gucci with an ugly person and they think you’re there to steal. You walk in with me and one of my friends, and they’ll close down the store for us, free of charge."

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
"Oscar Wilde says beauty is a form of genus. If Oscar is right, that means I’m Albert Einstein."
Ha. Wilde wrote that in Picture of Dorian Gray, and if I'm not mistaken the character who says it was the really cynical asshole who "corrupts" Dorian. Nice try, though.

"What do you have to offer the world? Big lips and 32 B’s? Congratulations, you won the self validation award for being a beggar and a chooser. You’re fat."
Who did she say this to?? That woman has balls of steel.

• Agree
Some gems that are too good to not be reposted. :spitlaugh:

In response to being called bitchy "I’m gonna get twins. Tease their hair at age 3, buy them their first chinchilla coat at age 5, teach them the art of treachery at age 10. They’ll be spoiled Russian Stunners. The American dream."

"If you want to spot me, my apartment is on Rue du Platre. I’m usually shaking my *** in the window. Come say hi”

"If my life was a novel, it would be a best seller. No one would put it down."

"I have to respect him. And if he’s poor, for what should I respect him then? Of course, he may very well be a very talented artist, but you know as they say, ‘If you’re so smart, why so poor then?"

"Why should it surprise anyone that I don’t walk for many designers? Today, fashion loves the plain girls. Where would I fit in? Nowhere. That is like putting a fine Russian fur next to a dirty sock."

Interviewer: These days your annual income is about 300,000 euros. What do you spend it on?
Snejana: Well first of all, I earn a lot more than what you said.

"Being beautiful on the inside is what’s important.Ha ha,not really!"

"I don’t like ugly people. You walk into Gucci with an ugly person and they think you’re there to steal. You walk in with me and one of my friends, and they’ll close down the store for us, free of charge."

that's iconic:cool: Snejana is my fav bitch
tumblr_lzp8t6F27f1qcu73uo1_540.jpg

Contributing to the Snej quotes discussion: My favourite is definitely when she said “I’m not a food enthusiast. Vodka and sex sustain me just fine”. She is perfection :ijizzed:

10A8E114-B1F0-4FA7-A0E1-6EE737D20215.jpeg
CDF49E94-C031-471F-AF13-EF160F9E82B3.jpeg

E608B3C6-BE37-4D6F-847F-68AB4B94DA3A.gif

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 7 users